please help me

Old 11-13-2003, 04:57 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Paused

please help me

i posted a thread earlier this evening and you all seem so knowledgable and helpful.. i'm going crazy and i feellike dieing. is there anyway any of you who have been through this stuff could read my post and help?
Old 11-14-2003, 05:11 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Paused

I am also new to this and, unfortunately, did not see your earlier post. I've spent alot of time reading other people's responses and I can apply much of it to myself. I've started keeping a journal of advice or comments that have touched me personally. It is hard not to be overwhelmed but it is important that you keep your head above water. Keep coming back and talking. Zen hugs to you - Cid
Old 11-15-2003, 05:21 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Paused

Speaking from experience....

Hi fairydust......I can only speak from my own experience. I used to have some bad codependent ways and with a lot of work I am now free from this awful dysfunctional behavior.

The best thing you can do is truly learn to love yourself. Get into CODA and start taking care of yourself. You going to have to want to.

My life is totally turned around now, full of love and happiness each and every day. You are worth it remember this.

This board is a great start. There are many awesome people on here that are going through similar things in life.

Truth is, that we can ask for advice all we want to but in the end we still make our own choices. It is easy to give advice when it is not your own problems and I certainly understand the pain you are going through. You are not alone in this.

God Bless you and I wish you the best.