Notices

Oh man the amends!!

Old 03-25-2011, 05:42 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
One moment at a time.

Oh man the amends!!

Haha so I'm back on step 9 with my sponsor... (Mind you the last 2 times before I went back out drinking I did all 12 steps......EXCEPT THIS ONE lol)

Anyways it's about that time again for me to take the action and actually make these amends.. A lot of them are ones that I can't do right now because they involve my family or friends or other people who all live in Minnesota and I am stuck here in Virginia because I'm stationed here and thats fine, I can do them when I go home on leave next.

But there are a couple I can do while I am down here, one is with my cousin, which I just need to find time in both our schedules to meet up and have dinner or something with... It's a bit hard considering I am military and her husband is aswell and we live a good distance away from each other..

But there is one that I can do RIGHT NOW! I even told my sponsor that Sunday that I would do it Monday. But I never did, and I don't really know why. This one is in my mind going to be the easiest one to do. All it is a few resentments toward a good friend/co-worker that made me feel indifferent, irrational, and selfish towards her...

But it all seems so easy when you have it down on paper or when you are talking with your sponsor..

I'm really not looking for help on this, it's just something I have to overcome, I am willing to do it, and I wouldn't say I am holding on to fear with it... Well maybe a little, but it is what it is.

I just have to do it and get it over with, there is no way I am going to help myself or her by sitting on this and putting it on the back burner.

Like I said I don't think I'm really looking for help on this, I just needed to get that off my chest.