Ah smoking k2

Old 03-16-2011, 12:16 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Ah smoking k2

Hi All,
Little update on me. I managed to find a job. Part time. Not much of a big deal, but i have been a stay at home Mom for 12 or so years. So, big for me. Its a step in the right direction.

AH.. nothing new to report per se. The other night my son misplaced something and I was helping him look for it. I happened to find my AH stash of K2. I wasnt shocked. I knew he was "on" something. I confronted him the nxt morning, telling him to please not bring that stuff in the house. Blah, blah, blah... asked him to leave the house... no answer. He did tell me it was MY FAULT he was smoking that stuff. Whatever.. i know thats not true.

My marriage is over. At this point there is nothing he can do that would make me want to work on us. My focus now is on me and my kids. Im working on saving $. Im also reading as much as I can on divorce and child custody. I want to go into this as prepared as I can. Im hoping to get him to leave the house. He has started to pack his clothes, but wont leave.

I have an idea of how much $ I need to cover legal fee's. I also have a timeline that has been greatly shortened compared to a few months ago. Im building MY support system. While things arent good, they arent hopeless either. I ask my HP for strength everday. Thanks for reading
Old 03-16-2011, 06:03 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Just take it one day at a time. It's easy to get overwhelmed when we're taking big steps. Breathe. And know that you aren't alone.
gentle hugs
ke