I am mad!!!!! Does the bs ever end?

Old 03-16-2011, 08:45 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I am mad!!!!! Does the bs ever end?

I am sooooo mad from yesterday, I am still shaking.

As some know the yrs. with AH have been difficult to say the least. From a comfortable life to NOTHING!!!! Ok with that and moving on. Even though I am a sr. citizen and have a BAD heart condition, I was moving on. I can no longer drive, so most everything I do is on the computer. Checked my bank acct. and thought a debit was for the TV. NOT SO-more debits. An adult site was deducting money and I was overdrawn to the tune of a couple hundred and then 30 charged to me for each item-OVERDRAWN. The bank and I worked and worked on it, got hold of the company and they worked on it. We now have the address, IPA, etc. of the CROOK. Called my cop friend and he is MAD MAD MAD. Someone is going to go to jail over this one for sure. I have to go to the bank. Fill out a police report and then he is going to take me to the prosecuting attorneys office. Idenity theft is what he said.

This is like rape to me. How dare someone. The strange thing is that the email address has the last name of the ass that stole my rings. But the physical address shows a town near the last prison AH was in. and I know the grandmother. It is either the ass that stole my rings or the other. Whatever, they are going to pay.

AH friend (non druggie) bailed AH out and AH is here. I can deal with it. A true error in judgement or lack of thinking got AH into this latest mess. Now AH is seeing how his "friends" have hurt him. If this goes to court, which I doubt, he has police on his side, the whole parole office is on his side and I am just sitting back watching. I just do not care. My cop friend wants to talk to AH, AH says ok but then changes his mind. Told them both, to talk to each other, leave me out of it!!!!!!!!

DONE!!!!!!!!FINISHED!!!!!!!!! tHEY DON'T UNDERSTAND THEY CAN google the definitions.

VENTING!!!!!! Just hit me in the head with those steel toed bunny slippers!!!!
Old 03-16-2011, 01:50 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Momsrainbow View Post
Does the bs ever end?
nope.

Old 03-16-2011, 01:51 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

but....this too

:ghug3