Notices

Prayers to Put into your phone

Old 03-04-2011, 07:23 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Practice Sobriety

Prayers to Put into your phone

In apart of going to any lengths to stay sober. I have put some prayers into my phone and I set an alarm at keypoints of my day. One of them that helped me get through a tough time is.

God...Please help me not rest on my laurels. I will take action to go farther. I will not rest until I am back on my path.

I repeated this one and other ones and it helps me atleast feel like I am doing all I can to head in the right direction.

God please help me enjoy the pain of going out of my confort zone. I want to Enjoy growing.

That one atleast takes a look at the fact that to grow the most, you have to enjoy the process.
Old 03-04-2011, 07:24 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Practice Sobriety

The point of this thread was just to add some prayers or just thoughts that you may put into your phone or device to help you through your day. Thanks for the mods and everyone here. Keep reaching out new comers. Any lengths!
Old 03-04-2011, 07:29 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Practice Sobriety

I am big into sports and one of the key things a boxing trainer has to teach a boxer is. DON'T BELIEVE THE LIE. When a boxer gets knocked down to the mat his brain is going to tell him it is safe down here, no one will hurt you down here. That is the LIE and you can't believe it. When you go back to the locker room...you will then find out it was all a LIE. The right thing to do is to get up...so when you get back to the locker room you can look in the mirror with pride.