why

Old 02-27-2011, 09:29 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

why

I dont understand the things you do to youself.
You tell me how much you want to get better and put the past behind you. You take three steps forward and then you take three steps back. I know I cant help you, and it has to come from you... I have seen you at your best and at your worst. You have no idea how much your hurting yourself and me . Im scared and I dont know what to do . Do I let you hit rock bottom before you realize that your going to lose it all.... You think you can do this by yourself and I know you cant. You have to be able to reach out for help . If its not me, then your sponsor thats why hes there.
Old 02-27-2011, 10:58 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hi sherry,

I don't know your story but it's like i'm saying these exact words. I have released my AH though and am letting him make his own choices now, though I know that his choices could possibly harm or even kill him. ;( I can't watch over him 24/7 anymore and he didn't want that either... didn't want me or anyone to 'control' him...

it's f*king heartbreaking to see people with such potential flush their lives down the toilet. your loved one KNOWS there's people there to help but right now, they are making a choice (a selfish choice that the drug they're doing controls them with) to not do so.

Thoughts are with you this eve. I hope your loved one sees the light soon.

hugs.