Notices

Beginning of day 4

Old 02-24-2011, 04:13 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Beginning of day 4

Well, was up from 1 til 330, that kinda stunk....Iwas soo aggrevated. I quickly learned immodium is my best friend since last night. I had the worse night sweat in the world the night before, but not last night. My legs were restless, and to top it, I have restless leg syndrome......the stomach cramps and fatigue is what has killed me the lst 2 days..still taking a boat load of vtamins, those REALLY help, I couldnt imagine not having those. Just to be safe, I went back on my antidepressant yesterday, for I tried suicide twice, and ended up in the psyc ward for 3 days..........ever feel trapped, and have no way out? Im talking even life in general, I love my two children, but my god I was sooo young, Im 34 with a 15 yr old and a 8 yr old, and a husband who doesnt even notice tjat I am hurting most te time....I hate my mother, from yrs of past physical abuse.......

Oh well, enough of my stories of a pitiful life, but I am looking forward to getting better, I was a heavy user,the most,any only a few days, about 20 10 mg percs, sometimes less usually 10 to 13 10mg pills , a day, is my witjdrawal still gonna only be 5/7 days? I hope so, for I feel so accomplished, I am going to come out of this a new person with zest for life....and I am thinkingabout leaving my husband behind on the couch, unless he changes too, but, first things first......ME
Old 02-24-2011, 04:23 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Cause no harm

I wish you well in your trials. The end result will be well worth the discomforts your are experiencing now. Stay strong and remember, life is precious. It is the only thing you truly possess. Don't miss a minute of it. Things will get better if you allow it so. My thoughts are with you.

Padraic
Old 02-24-2011, 11:12 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
ste
unlearning

Don't know about percs, but know withdrawal is different for everybody.

YES! put your recovery first you!