Notices

Day 14

Old 02-19-2011, 10:46 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 14

im making a diary cause typing is faster than writing, and i can have suport here.

today is my 14th day sober. 2 days ago my 2 friends txt me and asked me to go to a party, saying 3 of our other good friends will be there too. It sounded like heaven, all my fav people, and i was actually invited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i knew id wanna drink cuz everyone eles is drinkin.
I remmebered why im staying sober. i txt her and said 'i cant be like my mom'. i didnt go to the party

tonight i cryed and cryed beause my gf showed sings of cheating. I had a bottle of wine in the kitchen but didnt drink it.
Old 02-19-2011, 11:21 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Groovy Dancer

Congrats on 14 days! You made a good choice in staying away from that party, especially so early in recovery. Your girlfriend showed signs of cheatin? Well, either she is or isn't...I hate that it sounds like an excuse waitin to happen. I hope that works out for you.

Dump out that effin bottle!

Good luck and keep writin if it helps.
Old 02-20-2011, 02:11 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Way to go on working through this. You must place your recovery first. Support is so important so please stay with it and add to it if you feel what you are doing is still lacking.

As far as the girlfriend goes? Dime a dozen....I know shame on me for saying it but if she is cheating well kick her to the curb. You need to focus on you here and no one or anything that happens in our life is worth losing our sobriety over.

You deserve better and I know that when I started my journey that wow how everything seemed so clear and I was able to take control of my life.

Keep your focus here. All the best.