Departure Process

Old 02-11-2011, 07:44 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Departure Process

I have started my departure process. I am staying at my sis-in-law who also has detached herself from her brother for the weekend, and will be staying at an apartment starting Monday. He now knows that I no longer want to be a part of his addiction and will not enable it, so guess what? he's calling and calling trying to manipulate that I'm the one who's doing drugs, and having an affair. LOL!! if he's only sober enough for him to know the love i have for him and the strength that I am gaining by seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. I told him once before, I am no longer going to be manipulated and lied to. He crossed that line, and now I am walking away, no fears just all strength from the Almighty One. Until he admits and seeks help, I will not be around. Please continue to pray for me to stay strong for my daughter and I.
Old 02-11-2011, 08:39 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Good for you and God bless; you'll all be in my prayers
Old 02-11-2011, 11:54 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Good for you for taking car of youself and your daughter..she and you both deserve it..
Old 02-11-2011, 12:58 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

What good can become of exposing a young child to someone in active addiction?

Moving out because you place a higher value on your own and your child's physical and emotional safety is a healthy begining of a boundary.

Letting go of the outcome is the next phase.
Old 02-11-2011, 04:05 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
tam

good for you and good for you daughter...sending you a huge hug and pray that you find the strength to continue on your road to recovery.
we are all here for you
Old 02-12-2011, 06:10 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

You have my prayers. It takes a lot of courage to do what you are doing. Please know that we are all here to support you as you take this steps toward serenity.

gentle hugs
Old 02-14-2011, 09:45 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

I told him I'm not coming home

He doesn't even seem to care! He hasn't called his father, he doesn't care! I feel so sad, weak, but at the same time I know that this is part of the process. I just wish he would wake up on his own, and I need to be just strong. My daughter asks for daddy every time we are going to places, asking if daddy will be there, and this is the most difficult. He feels I have turned his entire family against him. Ugh...i'm just being sappy because it's valentines.