Notices

finding me

Old 01-24-2011, 07:00 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

finding me

I don't know if any if you have felt this way...But being in my current situation, which is a real eye opener, I feel like all those months I was binging I lost myself...I don't know the REAL me anymore, what happened to that person who had hopes and dreams and good ideas and a real sense of humor..Where did she go?? I hope that I can take this situation and let it help me find me again because there once was a girl here who actually cared about things....
Old 01-24-2011, 07:13 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hi JMS,

That girl you used to be is still there, trying not to drown in all the booze that you've been drinking. Once you stop you will give her a chance to resurface. I recently started some of my old hobbies after putting them down for years while I was drinking. I lost myself too during that time. But I can say I am beginning to climb back out of the hell I put myself into.
Old 01-24-2011, 07:22 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

Oh yes, most definitely I lost myself. It started by my trying to be the perfect mother and wife and continued when I began to drink. When I finally stopped drinking, I had to reach deep to find myself and begin to rebuild my life.