The Verdict

Old 12-08-2010, 08:26 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

The Verdict

The verdict of the trial for the PGO will be in some time tomorrow afternoon. I am very stressed and worried. Since I was not allowed to present my defense I am 90% sure the PGO will be granted. And if it is my legal aid will then run out. It will takes us a while to save up the money to be able to afford paying a lawyer for an appeal and during that time visits will be refused. The knowledge that my kids will be raised by my mother who is so abusive that her 3 step kids and myself have had suicidal thoughts terrifies me for what could be instore for my kids once they grant the private gaurdianship which they will grant as soon as the PGO is granted. I don't know what to do any more.

Last edited by Ann; 12-10-2010 at 03:44 AM.
Old 12-09-2010, 03:15 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Nikki, my prayers go out for you and your family, that this verdict will somehow bring what is best for you and the children.

Hugs
Old 12-09-2010, 07:50 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Nikki, I'm praying for you & your family.

Hugs,
Chris
Old 12-09-2010, 09:18 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Thanks. The verdict will not be read till 1:30 and my lawyer will try to get it back to me as soon after that as possible. Doug works today so we can't attend. And with no renters for the rooms he has to work all the hours he can right not.
Old 12-09-2010, 02:00 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

The PGO was granted. Because I was not allowed to submit my defence there was no proof to counter what the department was accusing me of and what my mother was lieing about. My 6yr old son will now be placed on medication that he does not need so that my mother can continue to abuse him. My mother will now submit her claim for private gaurdianship removing all chances of me getting my kids back or ever seeing them agian. My lawyer informed me that my legal aid has now run out so I have no money to fight for an appeal. This woman who has destroyed so many lives is now free to destroy my kids lives. She has won and there is nothing I can do to stop it. Merry Christmas
Old 12-09-2010, 02:11 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
tam

Nikki, Im so very,very sorry of the outcome. Keep praying, keep your faith you never never know things can change.
I will keep you in my thoughts and prays, may you find the strength to get through this.
sending a huge hug!!
Old 12-09-2010, 06:47 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

This frustrates me so much and I am so sorry. I will keep you and your children are in my prayers and please keep us updated.