Really??

Old 12-08-2010, 01:04 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Really??

Little update.... I have an appt with an attorney in 2 weeks, right before the holidays. Yeah for me. Gives me time to get all important info together.

Now for the Really?? part. AH texted me today to say he has 6 months clean today. Umm REALLY! I know for a fact he took xanax on Oct. 21st. I know Thanksgiving weekend he could barely get off the couch and slept for 19 hours. I know he was sick( he's always sick) I mean really?? His attitude was horrible all weekend and Monday. It stinks when I have to rely on other people to help me with the kids because he cant get off the couch. He did go to a meeting last night and was nice and he actually hugged me*gasp*. Since I got that text I've been singing WHat ever gets you through the night by John Lennon. I wish he could be honest with me. I know its impossibe because he cant be honest with himself.
Old 12-08-2010, 01:37 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I feel ya. I really really do.
Old 12-08-2010, 04:30 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Take good care of yourself and don't let the deception get to you too much. Hang in there and take it one day at a time.
gentle hugs
Old 12-08-2010, 06:07 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Hang in there. It will give you some peace once you speak with an attorney. At least you will know your options and be able to start making a plan. Been there done that myself.