My decision of indecision

Old 12-07-2010, 07:32 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

My decision of indecision

Today, I decided that I don't have enough "facts" about my feelings about my marriage. So I decided not to decide anything right now. I want to get through the holidays and our son's 2nd birthday without a bunch of fighting and drama. SO I decided I won't pressure myself or him to make a decision until after the new year. For today I am ok with that. I hope I can follow through for my own sanity. Wish me luck.
Old 12-08-2010, 04:25 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

mama
It's ok to take no action. No action is sometimes as ok (or better) than action. Take care of yourself and your little one--get through the holidays.
gentle hugs
Old 12-08-2010, 05:34 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I agree, mama. I think you are doing the right thing. Sometimes rushing to make a decision or making one when it just doesn't feel like the right time can be ineffective. Then we look back and wonder if we did the right thing, did we rush it, etc etc. I commend you for wanting to give your son a deserving holiday season and then deal with the issues at hand after the new year. You're in our thoughts.
Old 12-08-2010, 05:38 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Deciding to wait and sit with something IS taking action I think. It is also a good chance to reflect on what step to do next. You are hardly doing nothing