a little update

Old 11-24-2010, 09:21 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
kia

a little update

hi thought id update everyone im much better now from having the flu and been stuck with the A for longer than i planned and apart from a few differences of opionion things have been ok i suppose hes cut down on the drink dramatically as he seems to be getting drunk much quicker have no idea why and ive seen a more sober side to him and know now its the sober person im in love with the quietly spoken sometimes rather why person whom i can have a rational conversation with and who doesnt try to degrade me or embarass me.

Hes had second conselling session today and ive had my assessment for counselling and well there giving me counselling in a few weeks which is fast seen as how last time i had to wait 6 months so i kinda figger i must be bad she asked me alot of things on the phone and there was alot of tears but i suppose it all needs to come out grief over dad, the dog and the A and what hes done to me.

So all in all i think everythings going in right direction well i hope so and have told her i joined al anon to help me to deal with him and she agreed thats gonna help me too i do think im kinda feeling like im all over the place atm and feel i cant deal with things and the flu aint really helped that i feel worn out to be honest.

So am going back home to my home tomorrow and dunno how that will feel to be honest cos have got used to being here now with him but there u go maybe once im back in my own surroundings ill feel better faster i dunno xxx
Old 11-24-2010, 09:29 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I am glad you are still going to al-anon and YAY for you for getting into counseling.
I think it will help you resolve alot of things and feel better.

off topic....I "heard" some Brits say they were having bubble & squeak for dinner.
You have no idea how funny that sounds to me!
I think it is leftovers from a roast?
Old 11-24-2010, 10:56 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

hi kia!! I also got faringitis and it sucks!! hope you feel much better soon. keep on with the alanon and counseling will help you too .... distance helps giving perspective......
Old 11-25-2010, 02:27 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
kia

Originally Posted by Live View Post
I am glad you are still going to al-anon and YAY for you for getting into counseling.
I think it will help you resolve alot of things and feel better.

off topic....I "heard" some Brits say they were having bubble & squeak for dinner.
You have no idea how funny that sounds to me!
I think it is leftovers from a roast?
:rotfxko nah live its mashed potato and cabbage mixed together i think i shall double check yep it is and yeh suppose it does sound funny its a little bit like colcannon which is irish and is yummy with sausages i shall try and think of some more funny ones theres toad in the hole which is sausage in batter cooked in the oven and eggy bread which is whisked egg and dip the bread in it and fry it im not keen on it i shall ponder some more for u xxxx