well, now....ain't this a hoot!!!!!

Old 11-14-2010, 07:25 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

well, now....ain't this a hoot!!!!!

so i move over one hundred miles away from my xah only to discover this morning that he is only about 30 minutes away from me.

all i can do is laugh about it....so typical, just so darn typical.

my darling daughter called me this a.m. and told me that she read in the local paper from where i have moved, that he was arrested for domestic violence and for a body attachment.

and that he now lived in indianapolis......only 30 miles from here.

so sad that he has pulled someone else into his lair of violence.

but it is so surreal that i drempt of him all week last week....i told my aunt and mother that he was in trouble or was near because my antenna were vibrating with the dreams and the feelings of his nearness.

am i reading too much into this??? probably so. it just is as it is. he has worn out southern indiana so he has moved to central indiana to start with new material.

oh, i just can't help but find the humor in it all (except for his victims, and my heart goes out to them.....may they wisen up long before i did, and make changes to improve their lives).

love to all of you
jeri
Old 11-14-2010, 07:29 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
RIP Sweet Suki

Glad to know you are safe from his violence. My heart goes out to his current family.

What is a body attachment? I can think of a few things, but I didn't know they were illegal.
Old 11-14-2010, 07:36 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
To thine own self be true.

Yes, what is a body attachment?

I get you on the sixth sense, though. I don't question that you could feel that he was close and/or something was going on. I can feel when things happen to certain people who I have had very strong attachments with also. It has happened way too many times to me for it to be sheer coincidence. I think that part of us is part of the reason we are codies in the first place
Old 11-14-2010, 08:10 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

I have learned to trust my gut and my radar. It's pretty darn accurate for some reason.

It's good to be getting on with life, isn't it? My ex has also had some more domestic violence issues since we split up. I am able to empathize with his current family and understand. There was a time when I thought about reaching out to them since I reallly did understand, but I realized it wasn't my place. My place is here, in my own life, in my own home, in my own recovery.

I'm glad you're able to know about where he is and to do what you need to do to be ok.
Old 11-14-2010, 08:13 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by embraced2000 View Post
he has worn out southern indiana so he has moved to central indiana to start with new material.

Mine ended up getting remarried and moved way up by Kansas City, which is clear across the state from me.

He had definitely worn out his welcome in his old home town.
Old 11-14-2010, 08:32 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
To thine own self be true.

"My radar"... I like that! Thanks CatsPajamas.
Old 11-14-2010, 08:38 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

body attachment is when a warrant has been issued for money owed to someone. if you get stopped for a traffic violation or the law is called on you, bam! in the slammer you go until the debt is satisfied or arrangements made to repay the debt.

with his charmed life, he will probably walk away with no probs at all. except he is now dealing with the indianapolis law enforcement instead of mayberry and barney fife.

there was a time that i would have dwelt upon this until i was heartsick....the thought of him with another woman, the thought of him in trouble, etc.

but not now. for today at least. for today, i am decorating my room and working on cleaning puppy puddles on my carpet.

for today, i am peaceful, quiet, calm, and refusing to crawl back into my shell for things that i cannot change.

for today, i am enjoying the wonderful, crisp breeze, the blowing leaves, walking the puddle making puppy, and eating chili so spicey hot that i have to have tissues on hand.

never had chili that made tears run down my face, but my aunts chili clears the head out and more.

thanks everyone for your support
i love ya'll
jeri
Old 11-14-2010, 11:08 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

I'm going to hijack your thread..... a puppy??? pics please.

Puppies always make me smile. I love puppy breath almost as much as the feel of newborn baby skin. (almost)

Pics?
Old 11-14-2010, 02:59 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Hang in there Jeri. You've got a great attitude about this turn of events and I greatly admire that!

I totally relate to personal radar detection. When I get that spidey sense tingle, I know there's something shady afoot. I have avoided some hair situations listening to that radar.
I wish I had listened to it more with my XABF and not let my feelings cloud my judgment. Would have saved me 10 years. Life is a journey. It sure is.

CATS, check out HOOFPRINTS.COM. It's a catalog of horsey and farm gift items I get sometimes and they have a Puppy's Breath Scented Candle. For the dog lover who has everything. LOL!

I have it on my wish list for Christmas!

Alice
Old 11-14-2010, 04:13 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

Ughhh... oh sorry, I am on the "cat lover" band... where is Impurrfect? lol

embraced I remember you. I also sometimes can't get as away as I would like. This makes us stronger. Inner work and dettachment - my therapist tells me about many women that have reached indifference. I am doing my best to be indifferent and let those hurting images and delusions -to think the ex can actually love someone else IS delusion - float away like clouds and for me come back to my life in contentment and gratitude.

Deep breaths! I feel sorry for the new people he encounters. Truly sorry. They just get an angrier him.
Old 11-14-2010, 04:31 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Oh TC? I am also a huge cat lover. I currently have one giant rescue dog and 2 cats in my cramped living quarters. I sent my other giant rescue dog to live with my son. 350 lbs of dog and 2 cats weren't going to fit well in 900 sq ft...
Old 11-14-2010, 08:01 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Wipe your paws elsewhere!

Ahh, puppies. You know you're talking my lingo here, ladies. I love puppy breath; it reminds me of coffee. And puppy feet remind me of popcorn. Is there a puppy paw scented candle, too?

I'm guessing that body attachment is a lesser crime than body detachment.