Small Steps

Old 11-03-2010, 06:11 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Small Steps

I have seen a wonderful difference in myself lately. I know that the steps Ihave taken are small but for me they are Giant.

AH, has not been here since Sunday when he left going to get his clothes and move back in. Usually I would be calling the police and see if they have him (although so far he has no criminal record) and calling the hospitals asking if they have him and if not do they have a John Doe, calling his cell over and over getting more worked up as I did.

Not now, now I pray for my HP to watch over him and I go to bed, sure some nights are still harder to sleep than others but I see progress.

I want to thank my SR family, you have helped keep this crazy girl from going to the looney bin. The tools I am learning here are keeping me sane.

Hugs,
Old 11-03-2010, 06:28 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

CB
I would say that those are giant leaps! Not just baby steps! It took me a very long time to get to that point! Good job! You're taking care of YOU! I'm so glad that you are getting the support and encouragement that you need here on SR. SR has been a blessing for me too.

gentle hugs
Old 11-03-2010, 07:04 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
BBD

Sounds like your doing a wonderful job to me. The worry is there but once we understand how to control it~~its so much healthier. We can not control the addicts in our lives but we sure can learn how to keep ourselves healthy......keep up the good work. Smiles, Bonnie
Old 11-03-2010, 08:16 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Good job Angie! I can appreciate how difficult making changes is. You are moving forward!