Notices

screaming and know one hear me

Old 10-27-2010, 05:46 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

screaming and know one hear me

today is Oct-27-10 (clean date Oct 3-10) I relapse and went to friend hospital, came home Oct-11-10
since I been home, my husband got me in the house and not seeing are talking to know one,like I'm still in the hospital, I feel like I need a meeting bad, I told him I want to see my family, and he said where was they when you was in that place, and keep saying they put me there, and I said they my childrens my daughters is 14 and 16 yrs old, I'm theres mom what the hell you want me to walk out of there life, hell know I'm not, so he said once again they put me there, no you put me there to, but for real I put me there,
nobody but me, can't point the finger at know one but me me me-he want me to his self, I feel like isolated and in jail-it been a month since I saw them, today I'n going to see all my kids,oo my cat died yesterday i cry like she was one of my kids, she was,i had her from birth from her mother she was 77yrs old, that why i'm feeling like this, it made me think of my whole family, they can go the same way and I'm not there and I dont visit them, so I'm going home so we can give my cat a funeral, she deserve it, life is to short for all this sht I'm going though, my cat is dead, because I left her home and went away,
Old 10-27-2010, 10:20 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hey. I hear you. I know that feeling of screaming and no-one can hear me all too well. It's my recurring nightmare. Sometimes I wake up screaming, but not making a sound, because my voice won't make any noise. I'm too scared to call any attention to myself, and yet, feel like I"m screaming for help. Why can't anyone see that. Why can't they help me. Why can't I ask for help.

I suppose that's why we're here, to make a sound, let our cries be heard. I stumbled across your thread/ cry for help by accident as I perused this website. I suggest you go to Newcomers if you want more people to hear you, you chose a very quiet place to post your cry.

Good luck to you. Sorry about the loss of your cat, I know it hurts.
Peace
Old 10-27-2010, 11:05 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Heathen

I'm sorry you don't have support from your husband, and honestly it sounds like he's isolating you from the rest of your life. What's stopping you from leaving the house and finding your children, family, and support that you're needing??
Old 10-27-2010, 02:04 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi shebababy

Maybe your husband is scared for you - I don't know....but I think you need to explain to him that noone 'put you' anywhere...and that isolating is not helpful - you need to live your life and see your kids and family and whatnot....you can't live the rest of your life in your house.

I hope you can sort it out - I know you'll find a lot of support here - welcome

D
Old 10-27-2010, 03:19 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
12-Step Recovered Alkie

I have to agree with everyone above. I know it's scary but have you thought about looking for some support groups in your area?
Old 10-27-2010, 03:37 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Hey Shebababy,

I hear you too and am so sorry that you are going through all this.

I can't advise you beyond echoing what others have written above but I hope these responses let you know that you're not alone in all this.

This is a great place to come for support and wisdom - please keep updating and reading. There is hope!

Terribly sorry about your cat. I have a dog (who is my world) and understand something of what you must be feeling.

SM