meeting with attorney

Old 10-26-2010, 08:07 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
tam

meeting with attorney

my meeting went well, I was able to stay in control. we are fighting their (ah and the couple) demands for any so called "emergency gravely ill funds needed from our equity to survive". but it has made me sad. just sad. the 3 of them are evil, they are trying to destroy me. I truly dont believe they will stop. on sunday they were caught going by our house, I just went for a jog, I had to call the police. they are all obessed with me. I havent been to their apt since dec, I havent called there. yet they had his attorney state that I was bothering them. nothing but a bunch of cruel lies to get drugs or money.
well its not going to work anymore, I will not stand for it, I will not let drugs or people take me down.
I stated all the facts, backed up my facts and the attorney was impressed,so that is good. we will proceed when need be with the divorce.
I have accepted a long time ago that our marriage was over. but it still makes me sad that he has become so deranged and ill that he will even destroy me further,like enough hasnt been done. also that it is come down to this. just so sad to see a person you loved for 30 years become a monster. I know the 3 c's, I believe it and go by it, but it just saddens me.
I however am thankful. thankful that I protected our finances, thankful for my health, thankful for my family who is willing to pay my attorney fees,thankful for my family for standing by me and protecting me, thankful for my boss for taking me yesterday, thankful I have a job,thankful for each and every one of you on here for guiding me. Thankful for each day I get whether good or bad, thankful that addiction is partly out of my life.
one day at at time, one moment at a time.
to anyone new or contemplating seperating from a spouse, get your ducks in order. take care of yourself, protect yourself. dont believe for one second they will change. dont let your guard down. prepare yourself, record everything because things can go this way, prepare your future without addiction. stand up for yourself, get support, dont let anyone take you down. hugs to you all!
Old 10-26-2010, 08:14 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

You are just an inspiration!Sending you good vibes...
Old 10-26-2010, 09:05 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Tam, hang in there and stay strong. You are doing everything right. I can't imagine how difficult this must be for you. Amazing how if you had not protected your finances, there wouldn't be anything for them to go after...the sad reality of being responsible.

It sounds like you have your ducks in a row. I'll pray that you win this battle as you truly deserve to. Take care of yourself the best that you can. It will be tough, but you can do it.

Take care.
Old 10-26-2010, 11:37 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
tam

thank you. it's a battle where no one wins, alot has been already lost from this horrible disease.
Old 10-26-2010, 12:52 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
ThatLittleGirl

<<Hugs>> tam... Sorry you're having to endure all this...I will keep you in my prayers...stay strong!!! You're doing the right thing...and remember one day at a time...tomorrow will take care of itself!!!