ER was not the vacation planned

Old 10-26-2010, 05:07 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

ER was not the vacation planned

A wk. ago today, chest pains-off to ER I got, had to get man on hwy. to take me. Gave him the # of my cop friend. Got admitted, two shiny stents and 4 days later,home. Made the mistake of leaving a note on door-went to ER (it was left for my neighbor). Dang, low and behold AH shows up in ER-blood pressure went sky high, he was told to leave. Shows up again the next day, smiling trying to feed me some more BS Asked him to take care of the dogs and he did. He brought me home, and left saying he would be back. Yeah right, like I could ever depend on him.

Strange, I look at him and see a stranger. I look into his eyes and see nothing other than his addiction. You know I feel nothing for him,simply do not care. His words and tears mean NOTHING-he is doing EXACTLY the same things he did when he went to prison the last time. I want no part of this drama.

He has not signed the divorce papers still at the attorney office. Oh well sooner of later. I cannot force him not to come into the house but told to call the PD if he shows up. They said he would wish he never came to my door. My tiny town has always been there for me.

Had more tests at hospital done last wk. and will have to go back. But first my cop friend and I are going to the attorney, change my will, give my friend power of attorney. AH will not pick my bones. He will not get another penny out of me-NEVER!!!!!!

Life does go on.
Old 10-26-2010, 05:23 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hi,

I am so sorry you are going through all of this. I hope your health starts to improve soon. It is hard enough to deal with all you are. My prayers and thoughts will be on you.
Old 10-26-2010, 05:39 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

What a stressful situation. Please take care of yourself (and it sounds like you are).

gentle hugs
Old 10-26-2010, 06:48 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I am sorry that your going through all this, I willl keep ypu in my prayers.
Old 10-26-2010, 08:01 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Glad you ok! Sounds like this may have been one of those strangelywrapped gifts from HP.You sound pretty free
Old 10-26-2010, 08:18 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Momsrainbow...same thing happened to me Feb 22nd this year. Had chest pains and won an express ride from my docs to our tiny clinic's ER (cause we live in an extreme rural area) then ambulance transfer to big hospital 4 hours away. That same night got a stent put in my heart. Went home and on May 13th did the same thing only was transferred by plane that time cause pain was more intense and so blockage was worse. Had another stent put in.

Since then I've been fine (knock on wood). The good thing that came out of that was that I quit smoking the first time I went in the hospital and haven't picked up a cig since....8 mths+....yay!! I always said I would quit "if I had too" and that convinced me. I feel soooooo much better.

It is very scary to face your mortality. I am dealing with an AD who is hopefully still clean and living with an abusive BF. I pray every day that she gets her life together and gets truly happy while I'm still around to see it.

Kudos to you for taking care of yourself first; we can all learn from that and gain strength from it and hope you stay well!
Old 10-26-2010, 08:41 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
tam

hope your feeling better momsrainbow!! remember your health is the most important thing, take care of you the rest of the bs you can ignore.