Notices

A good but struggle of day 5

Old 10-23-2010, 03:46 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Smile A good but struggle of day 5

I thought about drinking a lot today.. but eh.. whatever. Trying to keep busy.
First had my son's soccer game, and after last night's 13th birthday party for my other son there was a lot to clean up after LOL.. So, got everyone up for the game, packed the diaper bag and got the chairs.. then came home and had some nice alone time with hubby then our town had the Pumpkin fest, which was so much fun and I had a lot of anxiety about going since I volunteer for it.. but I went anyway and I'm so glad I did. Helping out and raising money for the Women's club, plus just getting out of the house and being with the other moms around town, was really intoxicating for me.. it made me feel so good inside. then My daughter and I washed the car.. well I washed, while she put on her rain boots and jumped in the puddles haha!

Hubby is working late tonight and boys are with their dad.. daughter is sleeping right now so I'm alone. But I'm going to play on the new wii game we got (Let's Dance 2) and get a good workout in along with fun, then shower before I have to pick up hubby at around 11pm.

Hope everyone else is having a busy distracting day like me!! LOL If not, be strong and stay clean
Love you guys!
Old 10-23-2010, 03:48 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

That sounds like a good day!
Old 10-23-2010, 03:51 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

sounds like you had an awsome day, remember to take some quality time for you just to reflect how much fun yr having and the best part is a sober one and that all with you benefit from, and the best part is it does get easier and better.....Keith
Old 10-23-2010, 03:56 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

good for you! you will be really tired from being outside and all the activity and I hope you sleep well and wake up feeling great. that is the best part waking and feel well! not sick and hung-over.....i feel 10 years younger with a good night's rest....(until i look in the mirror at my buttisimo.)
Old 10-23-2010, 03:59 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Fandy View Post
good for you! you will be really tired from being outside and all the activity and I hope you sleep well and wake up feeling great. that is the best part waking and feel well! not sick and hung-over.....i feel 10 years younger with a good night's rest....(until i look in the mirror at my buttisimo.)
LOL.. I hope I can get a good night's rest. Have to pick up hubby at 11pm or maybe later.. not sure yet. And wake up early at 6:30am. yuck. I would love to have more sleepy time.

Old 10-23-2010, 04:13 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

stay strong and good job on your sobriety!
Old 10-23-2010, 04:44 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

I am addicted to this new game.. at least for now. It's so much fun and I highly recommend it.
Old 10-23-2010, 05:52 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Forward we go...side by side-Rest In Peace

Keep in focus....forward is the correct direction....

All my best to you and your family
Old 10-24-2010, 07:31 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Ugh another busy day today. Hubby had to be at work at 8am, the boys are here and one has a cross country meet later.. so much cleaning to do so I don't have to worry about it much this week. Just want to "clean". Probably something about being clean..