AH came in-I was okay-not so now-RANT!!

Old 10-08-2010, 06:39 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

AH came in-I was okay-not so now-RANT!!

Years of the BS and he walked right in-door was unlocked-just let the dogs back in. Wanted to make sure I was ok-right-haha-doors had been locked. A sob story as you can imagine-gave him 20 bucks and sent him on his merry way. Said he would be back to pick his stuff up-that did not happen. I just do not care. If it was not for a burn ban in this state I would have burned it all. He has one thing I did not pay for.

Bitter, yes I am!!! I know it will pass. I got played for the very last time.

Let go and let God, the devil has a better chance with him.

Doors are locked. In this state a husband has the right to come in even though his name is not on the house, BS. He needs to go sign the papers or he best be on the run again. I am trying to be civil but I amy be forced to be a total "-itch" and let the pd,attorneys have their day.

A major rant, I will be ok. Tomorrow the sun will shine, and I loved a new day.
Old 10-08-2010, 08:37 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

How about plain and simple stupidty? A laspe in judgement?

Will NEVER EVER HAPPEN AGAIN......NOT EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is lost in drugs-may he find a way-his choice. He has done all the damage one person can do to another and I am the idiot that let it happen.
Old 10-09-2010, 01:02 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

So that's the last $20 you give him... ever. No big deal. :-) Lighten up on yourself Rainbow. It's actually a good thing. It takes what it takes, ya know.
Old 10-09-2010, 04:01 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

There have been times when $20 to go away would be a great bargain..in my life LOL
Old 10-09-2010, 05:12 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

i too given more then a 20 to get him out of my hair. we are not stupid we just ache for them - we all know how much misery how much guilt and how much chaos they have. I would have paid all the money i had to take it away from him and make it better. ugh... thank God i didn't.....
Old 10-10-2010, 01:55 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Can you change your locks? He would have to call the police every time he wanted in?

Pack up all of his things in a box and leave it outside, or, drop it off where you know he'll be staying. There's no reason why you have to let him into your personal space/sanctuary again.