Language of Letting Go 10/24

Old 10-24-2003, 06:46 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Language of Letting Go 10/24

Opening Ourselves to Love

Open ourselves to the love that is available to us.

We do not have to limit our sources of love. God and the Universe have an unlimited supply of what we need, including love.

When we are open to receiving love, we will begin to receive it. It may come from the most surprising places, including from within us.

We will be open to and aware of the love that is and has been there for us all along. We will feel and appreciate the love from friends. We will notice and enjoy the love that comes to us from family.

We will be ready to receive love in our special love relationships too. We do not have to accept love from unsafe people - people who will exploit us or with whom we don't want to have relationships.

But there is plenty of good love available - love that heals our heart, meets our needs, and makes our spirit sing.

We have denied ourselves too long. We have been martyrs too long. We have given so much and allowed ourselves to receive too little. We have paid our dues. It is time to continue the chain of giving and receiving by allowing ourselves to receive.

Today, I will open myself to the love that is coming to me from the Universe. I will accept it and enjoy it when it comes.
Old 10-24-2003, 07:03 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Thank you Victoria

I needed to read this. My spirit is overdue for some singing.
Love is our greatest gift.
Peace,
Gabe
Old 10-24-2003, 07:54 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Paused

boy..did I need that..I am so tired of giving and giving and giving and giving..maybe I need to just stop and see what I might missing..not receiving..overlooking..thanx..suzy