day in court

Old 09-21-2010, 10:12 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
it is what it is

day in court

Here i sit at 1 am with my thoughts about the day and the future - i try to keep the odaat front and center but sometimes several days gang up on me and i have to fight them back into submission - although i know my AS is safe and sober right now and that brings me some peace just the thought of things changing and not really knowing how things will progress from here is unsettling - he registered his plea today with one county - he will now be taken to the county where his probation is revoked - then it will be on into the correctional system into a realm i have no concept of -i just hold on to the knowledge that he is in God's hands and that is the best place to be - i also am in God's hands - so i guess that puts him and me in very close quarters on the level that really matters - i pray for all of us who have had to join the ranks in this horrible war - even when we find peace for ourselves we know there is also a battle raging out there somewhere - in the words of tiny tim "God bless us, every one."
Old 09-21-2010, 11:08 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
get it, give it, grow in it

oh, it is ugly when our loved ones are involved with drugs.
They suffer, we suffer. Sorry for the trouble you AS is in.
Old 09-22-2010, 04:54 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

(((Litehorse))) It's harder at night when the darkness comes, to accept what no mother should have to accept. This is when we need to stay in God's light, and trust that all is as it should be.

Another veteran mama hugs
Old 09-22-2010, 05:06 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

litehorse.........can you feel this gentle hug I have for you?
Old 09-22-2010, 05:14 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

my daughter spent 3 months in jail for violating her probation for drunk driving.

to tell you the truth, she came out in a better condition than when she went in!!! I was, like, WTH??

she said she made friends, held bible study, the other girls (inmates) loved her and her sense of humor, she still keeps in touch to this day with some of them. I mean really? WTH???

It gave her a good lesson, but I hope not the kind where she goes back. It did ruin her credibility for becoming a teacher. And every job she goes for will check her background. \

So, a good time she had, but it came with a price that she has to live with now.
Old 09-22-2010, 09:00 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Thinking of you and sending you good vibes..I know it gets overwhelming sometimes and hard to stay on program, but at least we have a program to come back to! I am fighting my codependency very hard these days too. Sometimes those kids won't get out of our heads
Old 09-22-2010, 09:17 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

(((Litehorse))) - sending you lots, and lots of hugs and prayers.

Amy
Old 09-22-2010, 03:30 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
it is what it is

thanks to you all for your kind words of support - you all mean so much to me - i have some very dear friends who are supportive and understanding but their understanding can only go so far - here we can go to the depths in that department - i know my son is in God's hands and he will be better for the experience but there are those moments when you just have to face the pain in the situation and ride it out - i'm much better today - again bless each of you for your support