Happy Again.

Old 09-21-2010, 04:54 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Happy Again.

Hi all,

Long time no talk. I've been without the internet for a bit,and I also lost my phone. It's been a tough couple of months. It's been stressful,plus I've been having health problems again. (UGH!)

BUT,I can say,that I am almost completely "over" my XBF. I do struggle on and off with "WHY??" And missing him. But I am feeling more peaceful about the whole situation.

I realize,that the situation was NOT about me. It was about HIM. Either it's his alcoholism,or maybe he really DID NOT love me. Maybe both. Who knows?

A part of me is still a bit "mad" over it all,BUT,and I don't know where this comes from,but I want him to be HAPPY.

I pray and send positive energy his way. Maybe someday he will find a woman who will make him see the way he is living is NOT healthy.

I recently listened to the audiobook of "he's just not that into you" What an awakening! I suggest it to everyone.

Why spend precious time worrying about someone you can not change. Or someone that does not feel the same about you. I'm the kind of person who TRIES not to hold grudges though.

NEVER forget who YOU are in a relationship. If you do,you can always reconnected with the way you were. That's what I am doing now.

Anyways,I hope you're all well! I just wanted to share a few things with you all.

Take Care,and much love.