Notices

Day 20, miscalculated sober time.

Old 09-12-2010, 12:50 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 20, miscalculated sober time.

This goes to show how messes up i was 20 days ago. I calculated my sober time as Aug 20th, well apparently when i got home from the hospital the next day i proceded to get booze and be drunk for 3 more days, I have absolutely very little recolection of this. My first sober day was acutally Aug 24th, which makes today day 20. This is all after i accused my husband of going to the liquor store and taking money out of my accoutn , to by alcohol, but it was actually me, again, dont really remember.

Im so glad that is behind me now. Im doing very good, dont think much about alcohol anymore, have accepted that i can and will not drink ever again. It is for some reason very easy. I can be around others that drink and have no desire. Im a little scared that the honeymoon phase will end soon, but i dont think so. Have taken my fitness routine by the horns, working out has become by new addiction, much healthier i might add.

We are all closer as a family, money is an issue and i got into a fight with my husband yesteday over it, was upset, but had no desire to drink. Things are finally heading in the right direction. I started a new job last week in which i love. ( lost my job of 5 years due to drinking) totally different occupation, ( i think stress of previous occupation led to some of the drinking ) . Im so gratefull for a second chance at life and to be a mother to my kids.
Old 09-12-2010, 12:57 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm glad you're doing so well Mariellen!

I also took money out of the bank and thought someone else had done it. It's the most awful feeling. But, we don't need to go through that ever again!
Old 09-12-2010, 01:09 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Good for you! You're doing great!
Old 09-12-2010, 03:14 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

I lost many days, and many dollars too.
Congratulations on your 20 days mariellen

D