The sister of the BF

Old 09-07-2010, 08:56 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

The sister of the BF

OOOOOOOOKAY!!

So BF stole money from me. Money my grandmother had sent it back with my mom. (Where Addy, my daughter, went for a few days) My mom had put it in the diaper bad and thought she had hid it good. I was at work when she had told me and already knew it would be gone.

It was.

My mom was PI$$ED.

She wanted to call BF, but he doesnt have a phone. He called his sister instead and she asked what was wrong. (YEA SHE ASKED)

My mom continued to tell her.

Next day-
BF's sister: started to get mad at me because my mom called her. She started saying I dont like it when people put me in the middle. (NO ONE DID, YOU ASKED!!) She started telling me "Oh you know how BF is and its your own fault you deal with it. You give him money thats your problem"

I didnt give him any money, he stole it and when my mom called to talk to him she asked what was going on.

What a bjdljkl!!

She complains about everyone and everything but when someone says something to her she freaks out.

Ahh I gotta go Ill finish later
Old 09-07-2010, 11:07 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I'm sorry, sweetie. From my experience, they don't do ANYTHING, and I never got back any of the money my ex stole from me. I just made sure that there was no way he could ever get his grubby hands on it again!

Hugs and prayers,

Amy
Old 09-08-2010, 04:06 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
I'm no angel!

I wouldn't focus on his sisters behavior, I would focus on his, he stole from you. He's the one you should be upset with.

Did you call the police? I would have. If you don't you are condoning his behavior.
Old 09-10-2010, 05:16 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Oh trust me my complaints about his behavior is a different story, however; the fact that she was yelling at me about something I had no control over just upset me.

No I didnt call the police, what would it do? How can we or I prove that and he would just pull some stupid moves and get away with it.

Even if he was arrested, the money that was supposed to be for myself and my daughter....our daughter is gone.

I dont care if jail changes him or not that money was going to be a big help for us.