Sinner to Saint......?

Old 09-07-2010, 05:08 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Exclamation Sinner to Saint......?

Some A's absolutely do recovery.....and there's a story on TV tonight that's about just that, and even more.....truly a story of hope, and even a teeny, weeny miracle...?

Tonight, on the NFL network, at 10PM Eastern Time, there will be a show entitled 'Sinner' about New Orleans Saint Defensive Tackle Anthony Hargrove. Just for a recap of his career (in case you weren't aware)....: college at Georgia Tech; drafted by the Los Angeles Rams in 2004; traded to the Buffalo Bills in 2006; suspension (for violagions of the NFL's substance abuse policy) in 2007 (first four games) and then a one year suspension in 2008; signed by the New Orleans Saints in 2009.............and well, the rest is history!!!! (again, if you didn't know, or if you've forgotten, the New Orleans Saints went on to win the SuperBowl that season).

So, if you're interested in a 'sinner to saint' show, with lots of words from Anthony Hargrove himself (I totally related when he says, at a point near the end of his 'using career,' when he looked in the mirror and wondered, "Who is that?"). You might want to check it out.....soooooooooooo

(o:
Check Your Listings
NoelleR

P.S. ...and here's wishing you and yours a good clean and sober day, year, and especially a good, clean and sober football season....woooohoooo!

P.P.S. I know I've posted this in more than one forum, but it's really meant for replies, so, monitors, after today (Tues, 9/7) feel free to remove....any and/or all.....