I HAD TO DO IT MY WAY-a long hard lesson VERY LONG

Old 09-03-2010, 09:55 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I HAD TO DO IT MY WAY-a long hard lesson VERY LONG

Dang,puter lost everything with a password.

For those that remember me, I THOUGHT ABOUT HOW GOOD RAH WAS DOING. I knew better and thank goodness the puter was down. I could see for a long time he was spiralling out -I knew & you told me.

Two months he wrk. for his dad and a friend, one of those I NEED MONEY and I will pay you back. HIS DAD, a $2,000 job, his dad paid $420=of my house bills-duh=?

He brought pot home qnd said try it, beats going to the dr. A NICE STASH, I had. He knew I could not/did not ever want to have a beer. Friend of his and AH talked me into it. Be friendly. As a long time RACH I KNEW BETTER but wanted to see where it would lead.

POT,brings it in, my house,divides it up-gives me half,and leaves. Then this am he is begging me to let him get high. Tried to get me to remember the good times, told him the only good time I REMEBER WAS THE FIRST TWO MO. wehn he came home from prison-he said "oh went you had me by the "b " amd I could not do a thing. THAT DID IT. Get out and don't ever get near mel

I live in a small town and for those of you that had the remarks about my last post, yes the police were made aware and asked me to document everything.

Life goes on,maybe for the worst but it can only get better-CORRECT?
Old 09-03-2010, 10:08 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
same planet...different world

some just don't learn, hon.
Old 09-03-2010, 10:40 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

He is so far gone, he will never learn, I told him he needed help, and he yells I need to go to AA because I had 4 beers in a 6 hr. time Past excuses for him, his choice-obviously he made the wrong ones. THE END.
Old 09-04-2010, 04:48 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Joining him isn't going to fix it either, glad you are past that now.

Keeping you in my prayers, Moms, that as you move forward you will see more light and hope for better days ahead.

Hugs
Old 09-04-2010, 08:17 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
I'm no angel!

Yes, I am remember you, and, all the drama. Documentation to the police, all of which led nowhere.

Joining him in drinking and doing pot? You really lost me there.

I hope someday that you get yourself headed in the right direction and leave him for once and for all.

I sincerely wish you the best!
Old 10-06-2010, 07:55 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Finally, divorce papers are done and sitting at the attorney's office for him to sign.

I think ya'll may have misunderstood what I wrote. He wanted me to do the pot, he gave me half his stash and then wanted it back the next day. Like all addicts he is fine, I am the sick one with the problem. Geeze, I had a few beers, I know I can't drink and that was the end of that. One time.

Asked him if he would ever quit the pot, he asked me why should he. He has gone down so quickly I just could not be a part of his life. I guess the only part of his life was that I recently gave him money,(I knew better) he had a job lined up-yeah right. He worked for his friends but never got paid-duh-he did and the $ went for pot or whatever. He thought that it is fine that he does pot, pills as long as he is not doing meth. BS.

I thought we had 2 perfect months when he got out of prison and then his mom was dying of cancer and his good buds all showed up and that was it. Out of everything he ever said or did the "cutting words were" oh yeah, those two months when you had me on lockdown

Not sure how I feel, hurt? yes Disgusted with myself for ever thinking anything would change-yes. Alone and wondering how I will pay the bills. Guess I can do without water, phone and sure enough cable. Did it to myself and will just have to suffer it out for now.

Drama is over. My policeman friend of over 20 yrs. knows, police chief knows, my judge/attorney knows and we all agree-he will mess up without any of our help. No doubt in our minds he will go back to prison.

Why did I stay so long, just thought he might see the light. Attorney moved, he is now a judge and most cases were deleted along with my divorce papers. Done again... My mind is trying to sort this out. Kind of like a whirlwind if you know what I mean. I did the best I knew how.

Depressed-yes. Heck, at my age all but two friends in this state has died. Hard not having someone to talk to, if you know what I mean.

Well, enough rambling!!!!!!

Thanks to all that have put up with me all these years. Luv you........

Better days are coming, I have to believe this!!!!!!!!!!!!!