Notices

Hey eremc

Old 08-25-2010, 04:16 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Hey eremc

Doesn't 7 days feel great?!
Old 08-25-2010, 04:39 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Yes it does! I felt really good today! My husband had a day off of work too so that made it even better With the clouds and all, it was really cool outside which made me look forward to the fall (my favorite season).. I can't wait! How was your day?
Old 08-25-2010, 05:30 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Busy. For the first time I told a trusted friend about my drinking and what I'm doing now. She was very supportive, and it was a relief to share it with someone face to face. I never felt the least bit tempted to drink today.
Old 08-26-2010, 03:27 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by ChipAwayBoy View Post
Busy. For the first time I told a trusted friend about my drinking and what I'm doing now. She was very supportive, and it was a relief to share it with someone face to face. I never felt the least bit tempted to drink today.

I did once or twice but only when my mother had her wine in the kitchen again. She poured to glasses (by accident cuz she couldn't find the first one) and they were both on the table. I thought about it but then was like nah.. I bet it tastes really gross now.

I haven't told any friends, mainly because I don't have any "true" friends.Most of the women I know are backstabbers. My only real friend is my husband.