Notices

Video of me drunk

Old 08-25-2010, 01:09 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Video of me drunk

No, I am not going to post a video of me drunk but I wanted to see if anyone here has ever seen a video of themselves when they were drunk (not in a you tube type comedy fest) but in a David Hasselhoff (I am pathetic and think I am really sober) way.

I have never seen myself drunk on tape but those time when I was under the influence and either lied about it to my wife or really did not think I was THAT drunk, I always feared that my wife would video tape it to someday show me how I was acting. She never did do that but I also was curious how drunk I seemed, even though I thought I had it together. Honestly I don't think I would want to see the tape and think I would be deeply saddened with the TRUTH.
Old 08-25-2010, 01:11 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

God...I would be horrified...there are a handful of pictures of me drunk and those are bad enough!
Old 08-25-2010, 01:16 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Oh thats something I wouldnt want to see either (me) I heard about how and what I did a day or two after,of course, the ones telling me this found it to be amusing too,after all,it was the bar crowd.
Old 08-25-2010, 01:23 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

The videos of me drunk are (hopefully) only in my brain and they are awful. I've seen a few pictures of me drunk when I thought I was so cute and sexy and in the pictures my eyes are barely open and my face is saggy and I look like the alcoholic I was and there is NOTHING cute and sexy about an alcoholic.
Old 08-25-2010, 01:25 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

They're all in my head, replayed over and over and over and over.
Old 08-25-2010, 01:27 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

I don't think a video of me drunk exists. Like others have said, though, I've seen pictures. Those were a deterrent in themselves.
Old 08-25-2010, 01:36 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Halloween in like...2004 I think. I was trashed, at a bar with a bunch of friends. The tape exists, however, no one is allowed to see it. It was done by the manager of the bar, and he knows that he can get sued if someone ever finds out that anyone else has watched it. Also at a couple family picnics, but I haven't been out of control drunk. Just fall off the cooler I was sitting on drunk. LOL. LOTS of pictures though. Had by friends and family. Since I turned 21, if a picture of me was taken, more often than not, I was drunk.

But now, not anymore.
Old 08-25-2010, 01:43 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Oh yeah.... there is plenty of drunk footage of me in existence. I do laugh at it. Mostly because of the "good time" that was being had at that moment and everyone else is drunk too. That's why I will never run for political office. Nope. Nuh uh. Noooo way.
Old 08-25-2010, 01:43 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Jabbadabutt View Post

No, I am not going to post a video of me drunk but I wanted to see if anyone here has ever seen a video of themselves when they were drunk (not in a you tube type comedy fest) but in a David Hasselhoff (I am pathetic and think I am really sober) way.

I have never seen myself drunk on tape but those time when I was under the influence and either lied about it to my wife or really did not think I was THAT drunk, I always feared that my wife would video tape it to someday show me how I was acting. She never did do that but I also was curious how drunk I seemed, even though I thought I had it together. Honestly I don't think I would want to see the tape and think I would be deeply saddened with the TRUTH.
Dang! I was really hoping there was some funny video to watch! haha jk =P
Never been taped drunk, no. I'm glad my husband didn't think of that, he was always too ashamed to even look at me let alone tape it for a later viewing!!
Old 08-25-2010, 01:46 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by eremc08 View Post
Dang! I was really hoping there was some funny video to watch! haha jk =P
Never been taped drunk, no. I'm glad my husband didn't think of that, he was always too ashamed to even look at me let alone tape it for a later viewing!!
Same thing with my wife. I was really trying to capture that pathetic Hassellhoff moment. Pretty sad. However, I may sloppily eat a cheeseburger, I would never do it with my shirt off. The cheese may get caught up in my chest hair and it would be a mess.
Old 08-25-2010, 01:51 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

LOL!!! Yes that would be messy, but a little amusing. btw - my avatar picture is me drunk.. I may not really look it, but I was. (notice my husband looks like 'omg get me away from this woman pls')
Old 08-25-2010, 04:03 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

I have seen videoes of myself drunk and let me tell you it was one of the worst things I ever saw. I was truly disgusted. I think what sunk in the most was, that I thought I wasnt that drunk-compared to my normal nights. When i saw myself in the video I thought, is that how I am all the time, if not worse?

It was a really scary thing to see when it happened. But, glad to say that will never happen again-the only footage of me will be that of a happy, composed and in control individual!
Old 08-25-2010, 05:24 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  

Although not drunk, there is a video of me on drugs. I go from talking to myself to being unable to understand or work the camera at the end.

Watching it helped me understand where I was and where I didn't want to be. Kinda glad I have that video.

Chavo
Old 08-25-2010, 06:09 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  

I don't have a video but I have this drunken, bloated faced, droopy eyed photo. I can't believe what my face looks like here!!! Wasn't sure if I was going to post it but why, not? Kind of liberating. lol
Old 08-25-2010, 06:10 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  

Yuk!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
Drunk.jpg (46.1 KB, 174 views)
Old 08-25-2010, 06:32 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Grouch and Brainstorm

I was immortalized on video as best man at my friend's wedding, giving a toast, which I remember nothing about. I saw it once, and it was horrifying. People were begging me to shut up and sit down...I was slurring and my eyes were blinking slowly...I was that guy.
Old 08-25-2010, 06:57 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  

Oh my. I think its great we have documentation of what asses we are when drunk. Its like hanging your "fat" picture on the fridge!
Old 08-25-2010, 10:26 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by RobertHugh View Post
I was immortalized on video as best man at my friend's wedding, giving a toast, which I remember nothing about. I saw it once, and it was horrifying. People were begging me to shut up and sit down...I was slurring and my eyes were blinking slowly...I was that guy.
I have a wedding one as well. I was not giving a toast at the time, but for some reason they put the camera on me and I decided that it would be funny to tell a joke, so all you can here me slur is, "OK, these two lesbians are walking down the street", the camera is suddenly cut of, the next time they get me on video is when i am doing my best Kevin Bacon reinactment of Foot Loose on the dance floor. Not a shining moment when that video shows back up every couple of years. I have also had a chance to listen to voicemails that I have left on my answering machine, and I just cringe hearing myself slur through 10 minutes of "Hey Honey, just got back to Joe's house, just had a couple so I will be home in a few, sorry I didn;t hear the phone when you called it was on vibrate and then the place was really loud......." Excuse, excuse excuse, i love you yadayada.
Old 08-25-2010, 10:32 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
I'm trying to try.

Yeah, there is one of me, unfortunately. My boyfriend thought it would be funny to document me tripping over stuff and breaking things, crawling around on the floor, complaining that we're out of beer, insisting I'm not blackout drunk (I was), asking him to turn the damn thing off and giving him the middle finger every 5 seconds.

He showed me the next day and I just laughed it off. In actuality, I was mortified.
Then he said, "you really weren't that bad compared to other times. This is you on a good night." Ugh.
Old 08-26-2010, 12:03 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
Groovy Dancer

Some good stories here! I laugh at the stories, but I would be scared if there were drunken videos of me...although who knows...there could be. I wanna see RobertHugh's wedding toast video, or Supercrew's