Losing It..

Old 08-23-2010, 04:03 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Losing It..

I'm about to lose my phone/net and maybe my electric. Not only that,but I'm about to lose my mind as well.

It makes me think of my XABF. I did everything for him when HE was DOWN,but where is HE when *I* need help? He's no where to be found. He would rather play Facebook games to try to make me upset.

He is living his "new life" next to his "crush" so I am of absolutely no use to him now. I can't help but still love (and I shouldn't.)but I miss him.

She is now "Friends" with one of his brothers on Facebook. I don't know why I care.

If she's interested in him,she can have him.

Ugh. I just wish I could get everything in MY life straight.

Does it EVER get better?
Old 08-23-2010, 04:28 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
I'm no angel!

Yes, if you choose to let it get better. Don't track him on facebook, go out with your friends, persue a hobby, go for a walk....do whatever it takes to become whole.

You can do this, make a plan and follow through on the plan!
Old 08-23-2010, 04:53 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Being Silent so I can Hear

Ask for help.

I just got my food stamp acceptance letter. Yeah, at my age, working over 60 hours a week and I have to get food stamps to survive. Sucks. It's only $46 a month, but any bit helps.

While my AH has two working vehicles and his new $12,000 motorcycle he bought since I've been gone. Yet he wants me to pay his legal fees, and other things.

LOL.

See what money is available for you, until you get back on your feet Music.
Old 08-23-2010, 05:21 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Thanks for the replies.

We're going to go try to get SOME sort of help from the Church. They're pretty good at helping. Thank GOD for that.

I don't know about the phone and net. I've been looking for a job for the past 2 Mos. I just don't see how I'm going to get a job WITHOUT a phone.

I know there is a state funded phone service. I'm going to look into that,and I'm going to try to get broadband from a mobile phone company.

StillWaters-That's soooo not fair that you have to pay for HIS fees! I've been there,done that. Although I was never married to him. I was just there when he lost his job.

Dolly-I don't MEAN to track him on Facebook. We just have several mutual friends. Including his mother,1 of his brothers,his sister n law,his "crush"(Who is a friend to me),his best friend and his half sister. So it's a bit hard NOT to know what's going on.

I just think it's horrible the way he treated/treats me. Maybe I should stay away from Facebook for a while,but then a part of me thinks "You know what? I shouldn't have to do that!" Because I have friends on there.

I'm trying to "move on" with my life,but so many road blocks are being thrown at me. All I can do is pray and hope things get better.
Old 08-23-2010, 05:27 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Being Silent so I can Hear

There is a phone help service, it's listed on my food stamp information. Of course, it's different in each state.

Here is the .gov site for the telephone service.

Also, go get a Google Voice phone number. You can use that number to give out, and forward it to any phone you have access to. That way if you're getting new phones or numbers due to them being shut off, you still always have the same phone number for jobs.

For me, if Facebook were causing me any stress at all, I'd dump it. It just isn't worth it. Friends and family can reach me in other ways.