Notices

Alrighty Already

Old 08-19-2010, 05:22 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Alrighty Already

Im tired of yhis art uploading camera scanner issue and sure everyone else is too. So I want to bring up another topic but Im at a loss of words so if anyone has a question or a topic or just wants to shoot the breeze bring it on as I thrive on conversation. I am concerned I may be turning into a forum addict , any comments about that.....ya I know..get a life would be the general answer. Im working on that one too , but its small steps now.
Swag/Jbro
Old 08-19-2010, 05:39 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

hey swag

I think the way to get the most out of SR is just to read around the various forums - find someone who you can help with your experience, or find a thread you're interested in and jump right in.

If you just want to chat and shoot the breeze - there's always the chat room.

this link gives you the basics. It's good to read before you start,

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...oom-usage.html

then...just go to the chat room - it's on the right hand side of the toolbar that's across the top of every page - click on the downwards arrow and click 'enter chat room'.

That's about the limit of my chat expertise LOL

D
Old 08-19-2010, 07:51 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Alright Again

Okee dokee Dee Ijust dont want to be jumping all around the site from forum to forum, I suppose its the same mentality that makes one want to stick with a Homegroup if you will , ya kind a get used to a certain group of people feel comfortable with them and want to create stronger ties with them so I guess I will make this my homegroup for now and jump on a post here and there as long as I dont make anyone angry, Im not the best advice giver there is. Any how thanks for your advice. Check out my pic-art I loaded that sucker tonight with a bunch a pics........Swag/Jbro