Kinda stuck..

Old 08-14-2010, 08:02 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Kinda stuck..

Hello SR...

I am kind of stuck. Dont know what to do with myself. I dont really feel like going out. I have errands to run and I dont want to leave the house. I think I have anxiety. Which my doctor is aware of. I did some yoga. That helped a bit but I was wondering if anyone went through this. It happens a lot for me. And if anyone has tips how to get through this. I put my music up high and try to get myself going but not so much. LOL. I am starting to exercise again but I didnt realize how much out of shape I have become so its a bit challenging.

Hugs to all of you

Lulu
Old 08-14-2010, 09:05 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
RIP Sweet Suki

Sometimes you just have to force yourself to take the first steps. Once you are out, you might as well get done what you need to do and then you can go back home. There are times when I have to just tell myself that these things just have to get done, and the sooner I leave, the sooner I'll get back home.
Old 08-14-2010, 09:51 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hi my sweet friend, Suki is right, you need to force yourself. Not to the point of causing youself to be sick, but just that little push.
Can you just take a walk?
Maybe your body just needs the rest so it's stopping you.

I know this feeling so well. I've been stuck for days and today I woke up numb again. But I pushed myself to get all my housework done, I'm off the gym now and going to a friend of a friend's bday part tonight. MAN is that going to take EVERYTHING for me to get there. I just don't want to socialize, but I need to get back to the living.

Come over here;-)

Hugs.....