Notices

im new here but ah whats this death non sense

Old 07-07-2010, 11:45 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Angry im new here but ah whats this death non sense

lets see first off the user name (wich in it self just hit me as funny) coolerinu means just that there is the ability to chill your self out.

let me see im no real pro at helping people, but i do know alot about death and the effects it has on those around you. of the many friends i had all but two are dead they got lucky and ended up in jail...
one had an argument with his girlfriend forgot he really did load the gun
stuck it to his head and said look "what are you crying about its not loaded" i spent the next weekend helping his parents clean the basement ceiling,walls and floor.i really miss that him he was a good friend.
another got shot 3 times slapping hands for crack (wich means going around to find street dealer when he sticks his hand in car slapit take off),
course it helps when the dealer dosent have a full auto pistol
he died in my arms. 2 weeks later his wife and another good friend of mine died in a truck rolloverer she was decapitated, he died of mass head inj.my own brother died of a heron od how nice,give up living why its fun to see what effect it has on your self..people die every second dont add to the pain .get out do some good, help some one... about death its dark and there is no light thats not cool
Old 07-07-2010, 12:01 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

hope you found a good place to hang out freind..were people cherish life and not death...good luck freind..the end of a loaded gun is most likely death..