Not been here in a long time

Old 07-03-2010, 02:25 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Not been here in a long time

My puter goes up and down. Been here for over 3 yrs. now and I truly believe this site saved my life-mentally and physically.

AH is still around off and on and yes I know the divorce papers have been at the attorneys forever (he is now a judge, moved offices and my records were deleted.)

RAH, that was a possible dream that never happened. He is back to pot, who knows what else and is seeing each and everyone of his felon friends, which is a parole violation. SR suggested yrs. ago to keep a journal-dang I have over 30 pages of BS.

I really thought I would get him to do work on three houses *yep usind him* but what the heck.

Today he shows up yelling about the police, lawnmowers, that he took to his brothers-hot? I don't know, I don't care and NO I WILL NOT TRY TO MAKE IT BE RIGHT,NOT EVEN IF IT IS His mess and he can deal with it. Strange, because my cop friend and I talked for a couple hours two days ago

Sorry gang, I just needed to vent-Happy 65 birthday a while back-he forgot or he was simply "tooo busy".
Old 07-03-2010, 02:35 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hey!!!

I just got back too!

Sorry to hear about your frustrations. I hope things get better soon. I know how it feels to think things are getting better, only to have your hopes crushed like that.

I hope you'll take some time to browse around here. I know I got back last night, and being back here has already made a big difference for me.
Old 07-03-2010, 03:43 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Detaching was okay-I was using him like he used me-he could stay around if he took care of 3 properties(not mine-still 2 in state of trust). New tentants moved into one and sounds good-will help with a break on the rent. Sounds to good to be true.

AH was here and his song and dance-well-he cannot prove he is an innocent person-so be it.

Parole violations-at page 33 and still typing.

For all that have a word to say as to why he is still here-POLICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tiny little town and just want to wait it out and get bigger fish.
Old 07-03-2010, 03:50 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

Happy belated birthday!!! Hope that this is a year to take care of you and let him deal with his own stuff.
Old 07-03-2010, 04:03 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I reached my limit a long time ago. Expectations-just getting to the store was a problem.
Honest, I think I have my ducks in a row-today I said something and he blew up and asked if I saved receipts, paperwork, etc.=YEP I sure do. He said if you wake up in the morning you have to have a great day and I am a negative-maybe but I try to make future plans-living day to day is ok???????????????? Yep, I know I sound stressed-maybe so but this"man" the way "his life" is going=he will be back in prison.

Honest, I think I am ok=just need to VENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-03-2010, 05:01 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Well, now he has this old lady totally POed-before he left he detailed my truck-which he got in his name by flat lying to me-3 yrs. ago. I have the paperwork to assign it back but never filed it because in this state I would be liable for anything with it. I quit posting because a member said let it go, it is only a 10 yr. old truck. Excuse me, unlike some-I am not able to replace the truck. You live in a rual area you need to be at least to town and I cannot walk that far.

I am super PO'ed-I have reached my super peak and he best go as far as the gas I put in it will go. I called my police friend and next is to talk to the police cheif.

AH told me I had a negative attitude and that made him do what he does. BS-negative=have nto seen a positive in 3 yrs.

Guess I am a "witch" and I don't care. Pot smpoking, K2 he says is ok.

sorry just had to get the rant out.
Old 07-04-2010, 04:18 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Welcome back, Momsrainbow, and happy birthday to you.

I'm sorry the chaos continues, but know that you know the path away from the chaos is just waiting for you when you're ready.

Big welcome home hugs.
Old 07-04-2010, 05:45 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

This am seems better-just stress yesterday because of his "antics" and renting a house(dang he met the couple and handed them a beer in the morning) thank goodness I had told the new tenants I had a problem husband. He did everything he could to make me happy yesterday-a year late and some things 5 years late. I would have laughed had it not been so sad. He talked about our marriage and I told him this is not a marriage and he broke down. He started in about my police friend and how they treat me and I simply told him, I am honest and would not lie for him or anyone else. I knew them for 20 yrs and not about to destroy a friendship. He ranted and raved about when I had my stupid accident and how they covered it up for me. Seems like he knew a lot about it somehow. He raved about the pitbull and the law that this tiny town forbids you to have one unless your have them microchipped, spayed and put up $500. There is no grandfather act. All I have been told is I have GOOD dogs,well taken care of and do not worry about it. I didn't simple out police to be friends-the friendship was made yrs. ago-long before him or his drugs.

I met him at a bad time in my life and darn-I it dawned on me that I never knew him STRAIGHT-and never will. I finally told him about the pup getting his wallet and I went to retreive it and low and behold a tiny baggie-METH!!! He wanted to see what was found and then asked if I had given it to the police. I just smiled!!!!! Did not tell him about the baggies that were in his pocket in the laundry. Shame on me. Finally I handed him 2 SR papers I printed-one of What Addicts Do and Do you know me. He read them like it was the first time, got in a huff, lots of tears and left. Of course with my beloved truck,which of course the police will get hold of and hid like they did 3 yrs. ago.

Happy 4th of July-guess I will go down the road and get my sparklers out-if they still work!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-05-2010, 12:48 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Hi Momsrainbow! Happy 4th of July! Its good to hear from you. I'm sorry to hear your
AH is still doing meth. That was my exAH's doc, and it made for some terrible times.. anything you say will aggrevate them so they can leave to go get more. A never ending cycle, unless we make changes to stop it, as they can't, they are too far under the influence of the drug. Praying you have a good day and rest of the week.
Old 07-05-2010, 01:20 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Je showed up late last night and was actually fine. The baggie of meth was a reminder of the past years,said he kept is to remind him of all the jail time and hartbreak. Well maybe. He does smoke pot on occasion and yes I did tell my cop friend but pot if not something this county worries about anymore. K-2 is a mess in this state, towns are making it illegal and state is tinking about it.

He gets not money from he other that gas to cut 3 yards,(two of which are still in trust) Nothing is in his name so the blame cannot fall back on me for anything.

I am really just worn out beyond belief. # 30 ft. trailer he broke home, 90% all good stuff and antique but too much for me to handle in the heat.

His legal problems tomorrow are his and is alone. Nothing to do with me other tham I did talk to my police friend and really could not tell him much. Heck, I stay home 99% of the time.

Whateverhappens will not effect me other than maybe leture from the PD

I am just sooo tired and maybe after some rest things will be better.