Notices

good/bad day

Old 06-26-2010, 08:02 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Howard Wilson

Unhappy good/bad day

today started ok, my wife was at work so I took a 12 white roses and a poem for are anniversery to were she is staying. I called and told her that I drop off a gift for her she was so nice. She said I didn't get you any thing and I said it's ok as long as you are nere to me it's ok. Later that day after she got home she call mad and said what is this sopost to make it better it has been rough on me and the boys. It just simms like when she is not nere her freind we can be civil but when she is around her freind she hates me. Because later when her freind went by my house with in mins. she called and said thank you. but that whole time in between I almost lost it. I got head aches the shacks came back.
Old 06-26-2010, 08:33 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi Wilson

I'm not sure whats going on with you but I know I did a lot of dumb and stupid things to folks when I was drunk, and it took some of them a while to forgive me, and some even longer to trust me.

Just keep doing all you can to stay sober and recover - I think you'll find those who love you will come around.

Try not and worry about your wife's friend.

If she is badmouthing you, the truth will always out - you have more important things to focus on right now.

Happy Anniversary
D
Old 06-26-2010, 08:42 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Howard Wilson

thx

somtimes i don't know what is going on with me ether. I find my self walking around in my house tring to think of what I should do next. thanks for your sopport.