Thank You

Old 06-25-2010, 04:14 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Thank You

I just wanted to thank each and every one of you for all the years of ESH you gave to me. i remember coming here to help my son years ago and you all showed me a different way. I would like to think that he is at peace right now, but all of us (even his dog is grieving) are very sad.
i am so sorry for all of the sons, daughters, sisters, brothers, moms, dads, husbands, wives, and friends who have had losses and are dealing with thier addicted loved ones. I feel for everybody who is suffering from this disease. We are strong together, maybe we can do more about this. Thanks again to each and every one of you.
Stefanie
Old 06-25-2010, 05:06 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

(((Stefani))) you remain in my thoughts and prayer, and I hope you will stick around and keep sharing with us. We're here for you and to listen when you want to rave/cry/share and to walk with you through this sadness.

I think it is remarkable how those who have lost loved ones here have rallied to help each other. Those who have been through the pain and grief in the past few years, have been reaching out to those just beginning.

That's what we do here, we help each other through good days and bad and share our light when others cannot find theirs.

Hugs from my heart, Stefani
Old 06-25-2010, 05:12 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
BBD

Good morning Stepfani, I have been thinking about you while you go through the grieving process. My heart is with you at this time. Hugs for NY~ Bonnie
Old 06-25-2010, 07:17 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Still Standing

Stefanie,
You have been & still are in my thoughts & prayers. I can't imagine going through what you are having to endure. Again, I'm so sorry for your unbelievably great loss.
Old 06-25-2010, 09:54 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I'm so sorry it had to end this way for you, but am glad you've found some comfort too.

Sending more hugs on the Kansas winds to you, and some extra hugs for his dog too.
Old 06-25-2010, 05:39 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Stefanie,

I have continued to have you in my thoughts and prayers. As I read your post I am reminded of how much the rooms of recovery mean to all of us. We know we can't control others or the outcomes but we can support one another as we travel along our paths.

Your grief is shared by all of us and try to keep remembering that you are not alone.

Holding you up in love and prayers.
Old 06-25-2010, 05:59 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Thinking of you this night, Stefanie
Old 06-25-2010, 08:19 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Administrator

How very thoughtful of you to take the time while your life is in such a sad spot to give thanks and to think of others. My prayers and thoughts continue to be with you and your family. I too believe your son is at peace...Sometimes I imagine a peaceful scene with clear skies, rolling hills and a gentle breeze and all our loved ones together - all who have lost the battle with addiction on this earth but have found a place of peace and are together in happiness. It's an image that brings me comfort and I hope in time you find comfort in pleasant memories of your precious son and peace too (Stefani)))
Old 06-28-2010, 01:24 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

Thinking of all of you during this time...... ******...}}} We are all walking with you........