Old 06-23-2010, 11:20 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Persevere, Never give up!

Be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind. Talk health, happiness and prosperity to every person you meet. Make all your friends feel there is something in them. Look at the sunny side of everything. Think only of the best, work only for the best, and expect only the best. Be as enthusiastic about success of others as you are about your own. Forget the mistakes of the past and press on the greater achievements of the future. Give everyone a smile. Spend so much time improving yourself that you have no time left to criticize others. Be too big for worry and too noble for anger.

-- Christian D Larsen
Old 06-24-2010, 12:03 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I haven't been here for a while and something told me I needed to drop in. Now I know why. This quote is exactly what I needed to hear today. Thank you!!!!!! ((((HUGS))))
Old 06-24-2010, 07:54 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
A Pirate looks at 40

Originally Posted by mamm View Post
Be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind. Talk health, happiness and prosperity to every person you meet. Make all your friends feel there is something in them. Look at the sunny side of everything. Think only of the best, work only for the best, and expect only the best. Be as enthusiastic about success of others as you are about your own. Forget the mistakes of the past and press on the greater achievements of the future. Give everyone a smile. Spend so much time improving yourself that you have no time left to criticize others. Be too big for worry and too noble for anger.

-- Christian D Larsen

Very nice!
Old 06-24-2010, 08:53 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Climbing hills, flying down...

Lovely. Thank you for posting!
Old 06-24-2010, 10:35 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Living in a Pinkful Place

[QUOTE=mamm;2634308]Be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind. Talk health, happiness and prosperity to every person you meet.
QUOTE]

Really love love love those two sentences!

HUGS,
Rita
Old 06-24-2010, 10:58 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Persevere, Never give up!

''When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze.'' Isa. 43 v 2 - It requires great faith and a strong character to be able to work through adversity and disapointment. - To ensure your peace of mind, it is important to hold onto the truth that JESUS is the living CHRIST. - HE is now at your side every step of the way!