Notices

please keep me in your prayers

Old 06-06-2010, 06:55 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Unhappy please keep me in your prayers

I haven't been feeling well for a couple weeks and it's wearing me out and making me really afraid of what's wrong with me. I'm going to see my doctor this week, thus making a big bill I can't afford to pay, but need to find out what's wrong and how to feel better. Everything in my life is on hold as I do'nt have the energy to do anything. I can barely get up the energy to feed and walk the dogs and spend most of my time lying down.

body temp is out of whack, either too cold or too hot.

I am so afraid of what's wrong, afraid of not knowing and afraid to find out. Please keep me in your prayers that I can find relief and start feeling better. Thank you.
Old 06-06-2010, 07:00 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Least, your in my thoughts and prayers all day today. I hope everything works out health wise.

Lihobid
Old 06-06-2010, 07:00 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Don't resist, allow

Hi Least, prayers are on their way. Take comfort from cuddling those dogs.

I too have ill-health and I know what it is like to go through knowing something is wong but not knowing what it is.....I know it is a scary time for you.
Keep your body rested and only do what you need to do, rather and push yourself and exhaust yourself more.
I hope things work out for you with the doctor. Take care.
Old 06-06-2010, 07:18 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Hi Least, I am so sorry you don't feel well, and your anxiety about it only contributes too :-(

I hope and pray that you can rest your mind as well as your body, I know how fear makes me feel and that is helpless.

May your doggies' love and loyalty soothe you, and your friends and all your admirers and supporters here on SR. Am sending prayers and good vibes to you.

Hugs,

Soph:ghug3:
Old 06-06-2010, 07:22 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I'll be thinking of you too, my dog-loving buddy, and keeping you in my good health prayers!

And as you know, dog snuggling is a great treatment for virtually anything (as frequently as needed).

Feel better, glad you're going to the doc!
Old 06-06-2010, 07:33 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

My prayers are with you Least. Nothing worse than not knowing what is wrong with your body, and also the fear we all deal with before we get the word from the doctor.

Just take it easy until you can get to the doctor and hug your dogs often. I'm sure you will be tip top in no time
Old 06-06-2010, 07:38 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well, take care of yourself Least! My thoughts and prayers are with you.
:ghug3
Old 06-06-2010, 07:50 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Prayers on the way.
Old 06-06-2010, 07:51 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Awakening...

Take care of you least. Prayers to you.
Old 06-06-2010, 08:08 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

l will think positive thoughts for you.
be strong !
Old 06-06-2010, 08:10 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Dear Least...Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well....Big Hugs to you and sending prayers your way.. xo
Old 06-06-2010, 08:29 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

I am going to force myself to take a shower and go to dk's graduation. I will leave as soon as she's graduated (she's at the beginning of the list so won't be long) and go home and lie down.

A bit angry as well cause ck is home for the summer and has not lifted a finger to help with housework or anything. I made myself vac the dog-hair-covered floors and wash a huge pile of dishes. Just that little effort makes me exhausted. Will be glad when graduation is over and I can go home and lie down. Thank you for your prayers and well wishes. It means a lot to me.
Old 06-06-2010, 08:31 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  

Least, big hugs from your *twin*....really the anxiety makes it worse....as for the medical bills, i hope they realize you are "sliding fee scale" and charge according to your income. If you have the energy to be pro-active, you might want to contact social services in your area to help adovcate any outrageous fees.

speaking of advocates....you might want to consider bringing a close family member or friend with you when you get test results...someone calm and level-headed who will ask questions and have your welfare in mind....often the patient reacts so emotionally, they forget a lot questions.
Old 06-06-2010, 08:31 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  

you are an inspiration. dont know what else to say.
Praying for you now.
Dub
Old 06-06-2010, 08:48 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  

Praying for you least....hang in there!
Old 06-06-2010, 08:53 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  

Least.......you're in my prayers.
Peace,Lazyboy
Old 06-06-2010, 09:33 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
SR Fan

I'll be thinking about you too, least, and praying for the best. I'm still having major issues with tiredness (work for a few hours, run an errand or two, and I feel "spent") The days when I do have more energy seem to come after a good 8 or 9 hour sleep, but even that doesn't work most days. I don't know what's up with me either, but I'm hoping it's more related to PAWS than anything else.

Anyway, sorry to get off on ME, haha. You're doing the right thing to talk to your doctor. Just don't imagine the worst, OK? And be patient with yourself - you're doing the best you can. And you sure help me on a daily basis, so thanks for that....... :ghug3
Old 06-06-2010, 09:35 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  

((((Least)))))...hope you're feeling better soon!
Old 06-06-2010, 09:48 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  
Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude

Sending you healing thoughts.
Old 06-06-2010, 10:16 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
I got nothin'

Hey, least.

Breathe.

You don't know what's going on, (and I'm going to be such a hypocrite for saying this) so, try to stop the worry train.

I know how the worrying goes...I'm a 'worst case scenario' kind of person. The more I stress, the worse I feel.

I'm so glad you're going to the doctor.

No matter what's going on we're here, least. Remember that, take that thought with you, and please take good care of yourself.