Lonely

Old 06-03-2010, 09:11 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Lonely

I dont need to say much more, but I am feeling alone and lonely!!
Old 06-03-2010, 09:14 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Climbing hills, flying down...

Hi Cassey,

So sorry to hear you are feeling alone and lonely. I feel that way sometimes when dealing with my AS...but know that there are many people out there (on this forum) who relate to how you feel. Reach out when you need to.

Sending you hugs,

FFC (Trying2Fly)
Old 06-03-2010, 09:24 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thank you FFC, that is why I posted, just stating how I feel and reading your post helps me realize I am not alone in this journey
Old 06-03-2010, 09:26 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Climbing hills, flying down...

I think it's important to reach out when you need to...it has certainly helped me in the past. Sending you hugs!

:ghug3
Old 06-03-2010, 10:26 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Aww Cassey, I don't know your story, and even though you feel lonely, you certainly aren't alone. I am however, sorry that you're feeling this way.

Do you have many friends / close family? What about hobbies, activities? The thought of being 'alone' has scared me so much, but now I'm incredibly optimistic about it! Think of all the wonderful things you can do FOR you, and not anyone else!

It's awesome, when you really think about it!

Feel your feelings, your pain, it will pass!
Old 06-03-2010, 11:29 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

I understand your "lonely" feeling as well...though my AH lives here, I think that the loneliness w/in our relationship is going to send me over the edge. We dn't communicate about anything that really matters to me, or about how I feel etc....so I'm right there w/ you!! I hope you feel better soon ~
Old 06-03-2010, 11:46 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

I couldn't tell you how many days/nights I felt that way. I was so incredibly grateful for a support system I could reach out to during those times.

You are not alone! :ghug3
Old 06-03-2010, 12:05 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
A Pirate looks at 40

Originally Posted by mentallyexh View Post
I understand your "lonely" feeling as well...though my AH lives here, I think that the loneliness w/in our relationship is going to send me over the edge. We dn't communicate about anything that really matters to me, or about how I feel etc....so I'm right there w/ you!! I hope you feel better soon ~

Oh yeah so weird to be with or around someone who you are supposed to be in a loving relationship with, and still feel totally alone at the same time. It is great to know (in a sad sort of way) that we are not alone with these feelings, that many are affected by addictions and what they do to people.
Old 06-03-2010, 12:47 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by mentallyexh View Post
Yes I always felt lonely when I lived with AH. It was sad because I would try to connect, but usually there was nothing there between us. I'm lonely now that we are seperated too. I just want it to end. I read in Courage to Change a reading about lonelieness that was good. I'll try to post it later.