Notices

Quote from "Benjamin Button" movie

Old 06-02-2010, 09:52 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Quote from "Benjamin Button" movie

I was in such a sad place when I saw this film first, and when I heard this quote, I stopped the film and rewound it and wrote it down. It made an impact. Thought I would share.

"For what it's worth: it's never too late or, in my case, too early to be whoever you want to be. There's no time limit, stop whenever you want. You can change or stay the same, there are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. And I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you're proud of. If you find that you're not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again. "
Old 06-03-2010, 12:25 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Soph View Post
I was in such a sad place when I saw this film first, and when I heard this quote, I stopped the film and rewound it and wrote it down. It made an impact. Thought I would share.

"For what it's worth: it's never too late or, in my case, too early to be whoever you want to be. There's no time limit, stop whenever you want. You can change or stay the same, there are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. And I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you're proud of. If you find that you're not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again. "
Great Quote! I needed to read that today, thanks for sharing
Old 06-03-2010, 12:32 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

I really love that. I was always so stuck on what I was programmed to do with my life.
Old 06-03-2010, 03:46 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
6/20/08

Wow.....I love that!