update..

Old 05-24-2010, 03:07 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

update..

Hello everyone...

Just a quick update on my ABF..

He was out of the detox last Thursday from Suboxone. Everything has been great, still has the withdrawls, has to take sleeping pills to fall asleep.
Started a new job today on the East side and later called me and said that for about 1-2 month they want him to work at the other shop on the NORTH side to pull all the numbers in sales up. Thats the worst thing that could happen.... He used to get his Heroin on the North side ... Driving thru that area to work, and driving back home thru these streets would be like a tease...... Not sure whats now.
Old 05-24-2010, 03:12 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Dream Angel -

Glad that you are checking in but how are YOU doing? I've wondered how things are going for you.

I found that until I put the focus on me that things never really improved with my relationship with my husband. It's hard to belief that that would make a difference but it does.

Hope that you are doing well and taking good care of you.
Old 05-24-2010, 03:22 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

if he's going to use, it doesn't matter if he works on the moon or in Antartica, he's going to find away... and he'll lie about it... until he gets caught.

Glad things are going well right now. Hopefully he works some kind of aftercare program, and hopefully, you work your own program and then, hopefully, you live happily ever after... no matter how he chooses to live.
Old 05-25-2010, 01:07 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
grateful rca

i agree with kitty, he's gonna do what he's gonna do no matter where he had to go. focus more on you. his recovery belongs to him and yours to you. you both are in my prayers
Old 05-25-2010, 06:09 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Originally Posted by lightseeker View Post
Glad that you are checking in but how are YOU doing? I've wondered how things are going for you.
I'm glad that things seem to be improving for him....but I agree with lightseeker:

How are things with you? How is your world, your work, your school?
Old 05-25-2010, 07:52 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Thank you

I'm doing okay, very tired hhehe and overwelmed with school... I leave my house at 6.30AM and come back at 10.30PM so pretty much no time for anything else, not even my loundry... Can't wait to finish school and start working , if everything goes well I should be done in December!!!! yaaaaayyyy!!!