Told him exactly what I thought of him

Old 05-20-2010, 07:59 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Told him exactly what I thought of him

I told my stbxah what i thought of him after he told me he was "vacationing with friends" while I struggle with paying the bills. It felt good to get it out. I realize I was reacting but I feel a huge sense of relief. I told him I wanted a divorce and I do. This surprises me as I have been sooooo back and forth with this. My HP will be there with me. Maybe this is the closure I needed.
I feel slightly guilty of all the curse words in the email but I am done with the last 3 months of the most excruciating pain I have ever felt. And the years of pain before that which I thought were bad. I formerly acted like a doormat. Today I felt like I took my power back. May God forgive me for this but I couldnt even help myself.
Hugs
Lulu
No longer a doormat.
Old 05-20-2010, 08:07 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
peaceful seabird

Originally Posted by lulu1974 View Post
Lulu
No longer a doormat
Old 05-20-2010, 08:11 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I'm sorry hon. But at the same time, I'm happy for you.
Old 05-20-2010, 08:26 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Quote from Lulu ((May God forgive me for this but I couldnt even help myself. ))

After what stbxah has put you thru, I see God as throwing hands in air, leaping up and saying, "I think she's got it,... by George she has got it. She got it ....AT LAST."

Followed by great rejoicing in Heaven.

God bless
Old 05-20-2010, 08:52 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

finally an end to my pain...
Old 05-21-2010, 10:08 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Now you can finally begin to heal!
Old 05-21-2010, 10:27 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Do it. And remain strong and fearless because he will attempt to suck you back into his vortex of ****, they all do. Never react to his crap - he will make it difficult for you not to - they will go to extreme measures to re-engage. The quacking becomes deafening. The slander, the character assassination will become a regularity in your life I'm sad to say, but keep on moving!
Old 05-21-2010, 10:48 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Duped View Post
Do it. And remain strong and fearless because he will attempt to suck you back into his vortex of ****, they all do. Never react to his crap - he will make it difficult for you not to - they will go to extreme measures to re-engage. The quacking becomes deafening. The slander, the character assassination will become a regularity in your life I'm sad to say, but keep on moving!
I have blocked him but he doesnt care. I have been replaced. New enable that is all he needs.
Old 05-21-2010, 11:08 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

I have blocked him but he doesnt care. I have been replaced. New enable that is all he needs.
Mine has replaced me with a new enabler as well, but she still takes loads of potshots and has him doing it as well.
Old 05-21-2010, 11:23 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

We dont have kids..clean break. I just have to be strong. Will come here more
Old 05-21-2010, 01:54 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

This, my friend, is a BLESSING.

Now, go take a warm bath put on some smoothe jazz and sip some iced tea.
Old 05-21-2010, 02:35 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

I know I don't really speak for God - none of us does... wanted say that your HP knows what is going on and only wants to support you.

I personally believe that we are not judged, and receive support for all things.

I think every situation is an opportunity to express the power of us and our HP.

You will be very OK!

i would like to share my quandry yesterday. I was praying for my marriage. When I got home, there were two messages waiting me - one on working through marital issues and the other said it is time to go. At first I was confused, then I read each again and saw this - the message of it is time to go focused on letting go of unhealthy situations, and the letter was about working through things together. I realized that they both pointed out what I already know - I need to leave the unhealthy part of my marriage and build the healthy part. It takes two to do so - and he isn't willing to work at it now. So I am right where I need to be working out my life without him so far.
Old 05-21-2010, 02:48 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  

Lulu, I have always been told that when the time is right, I will know it. Living in limbo is very difficult ~ stay strong!
Old 05-21-2010, 02:50 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by KerBearz View Post
Lulu, I have always been told that when the time is right, I will know it. Living in limbo is very difficult ~ stay strong!
Thanks KerBearz...I agree with that statement...when I found out he may have gotten someone pregnant..that was the last straw. No more doormats.
Old 05-21-2010, 08:31 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  

Do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight. Woooohoo, get down tonight.

When I got to this stage, the peace was GIGANTIC. The hurt was much less than the relief.

And I need to make a correction, you have not been replaced, HE'S just been replaced

BUH BYE!