BF pays back my money today

Old 05-19-2010, 04:57 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

Talking BF pays back my money today

Ok I had given him 30 USD to fix my car.
And he already owed me 200 USD.

Yesterday he asked me for another 20 USD. So he used my money to fix my car in something else and didn't tell me.

I of course got super angry, because on top of that... I was counting on cooking something that required eggs and he had eaten them ALL
Because he uses my soap.
Because he sees we run out of toilet paper and he doesn't buy more!

So he said I was being selfish. I said selfish was borrowing money without saying when it would be back, buying other stuff instead, lying, then counterattacking when the subject is brought up.

After some discussions he promised to give it back this week. So he got paid for a big project he performed yesterday and is paying me back today.

I almost told him that no it was not an issue, and if he needed the money to keep it, yadda yadda but I said "why? why put him first?" and I am so glad I put myself first!

I won't lend any money again! he was also trying to get me to invest in something with him together. LOL! I take this as a sign from HP to stay away. I already told him we won't do any business together. I got my own plans. Like maybe, a better car next year, and also online Translation courses.

Thank you, SR. Especially:anvilhead. I will remember you from the SPA I'm planning to visit with that money!! inviting someone who LOVEs me: my mom
Old 05-19-2010, 05:35 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Take the money.
Old 05-19-2010, 05:41 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

Also I restated my will to live alone. Hopefully he can live somewhere else now. YAY.

What convinced me was getting ready to go to work while he stays there in his boxers watching football. And when I come back from work, gym, grocery shopping, or whatever, he is ALSO watching football.

I dislike waking up to a game playing on TV. It makes me soooooooooo tired... I would like to be with someone who gets out there... one of my red flags is when I appear like the "sporty, outgoing" one!! sheesh!!
Old 05-19-2010, 06:19 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I am the same way about liking athleticism in men. I dated a couch potato for many years. I didn't like it. The A was semi-athletic and I really enjoyed that side of things.