My #1 enemy

Old 05-18-2010, 03:18 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

Cool My #1 enemy

... is wishful thinking.

I realized I still think XABF misses me and he was this really great, unique person.

Nope.

Truth is he hasn't given a damn for well over a year now.

Truth is that he doesn't know how to treat a lady.

Truth is he drinks way too much.

Truth is I was strong to leave him even when facing some obstacles.

Truth is that it hurts when I cling but when I let go the day has colours again and I feel incredible peace.

Thanks anvilhead for kicking my a$$ one more time and wake me up from my wallowing.

I already see some glimpses of peace with my past and this gives me much hope.

I love to live the present and treat myself well, and be back to myself and be totally excited about... NOTHING lol :rotfxko

I realize I was afraid of freedom, happiness...

I realize I STILL thought I did not deserve anything good in this world... but

Truth is that I do !! and I got extraordinary talent to enjoy and feel many different, uplifting feelings.

Truth is that when I feel them, they are very contagious.

I feel good lately, not only good... blessed. Knowing one is loved and blessed by HP is the best feeling ever.

Over here it is 5 AM and there is silence and darkness. I am preparing to watch the day start, I love to see my world overflowing with light.

Another day to live, grow, learn, enjoy, breathe on this planet. How blind it is to take it for granted.

:ghug3
Old 05-18-2010, 04:08 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I have silence and darkness here also, but it is 9pm and I am due for a shower and off to bed for a short read, and please God, a good night's sleep.

You have put so many good things here in this post, and I can almost see you welcoming this new day for you. May it be all you want and need it to be.

God bless
Old 05-18-2010, 05:34 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Wow, takingcharge. I too, despise wishful thinking. I too, am all of those things. Good to you for reinforcing yourself with that belief and knowledge.

"I got extraordinary talent to enjoy and feel many different, uplifting feelings." ME TOO!!!

These men drag us down. They bring out the most uncomfortable, embarrassing feelings possible. We do not need them.

Truth is that it hurts when I cling but when I let go the day has colours again and I feel incredible peace

This one, really made me stop and think. I cling, and it's the most painful thing.. but when I stop, look around me.. I feel strong, healthy and happy. All these things, I do not feel when I'm at the receiving end of his mind games.

Thank you for this uplifting, positive thread. I really needed it right now!
Old 05-18-2010, 11:58 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

Well I did some restorative yoga after I posted this! I love to do yoga even if its only 2 minutes! it was funny because I was doing the Cat posture and then my cat Dolce arrives infront of me and stretches like saying "THIS IS how you do the cat posture!!"

A few hours later she woke me up bringing me a gift: a small pink plush mouse I gave her for Xmas! yesterday she woke me up with another green toy she likes. Aww!!

I went to mesotherapy and a stranger told me I have a nice body. LoL! the thing is that I said THANKS!! not "oh still got a few kg to shed, you also look good, you havent seen me well" etc etc. I accepted a compliment *****!!

Then I bought a Salad. I go back to dancing lessons today. Bought a $20 pair of tennis shoes I loved! they were really cheap.

Then I read one of my best friends is in town, it is SO uplifting to talk to him! he is so very enthusiastic and a happy person. I look forward to meeting him these days.

While driving I heard there is a play tonight and they said it was about "reviving the inner child, remember when it rained and we went outside and played?" so looking forward to take myself there....

((Hugs))
Old 05-18-2010, 12:08 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

"Rain" a word from the director.
Cirque Eloize, Rain - Now Playing on National Tour

There's a certain kind of feeling in this show, almost a sense of nostalgia, like a strange need to go back to the house you came from, the house where a family once lived, where your roots are. In our house we called this kind of beautiful, sweet sadness that you feel when you look at a sunset, "rain in your eyes." I want this show to be like a caress; simple, direct, filled with sensuality and tender hope. The protagonists in this adventure appear and gaze searchingly at the audience from the front of the stage. They begin a dialogue with the spectators, looking them straight in the eye. Then they are once again swallowed up by the surreal images of the story.

If I had to describe this show, I would say it is full of hope, joy, and a sweet longing, and that it is made of the stuff of my grandmother's stories. I dedicate it to all those who love to feel the rain pouring down on them.

################################################## #########

Ok. I am definitely going to this show.

Thanks for sharing this path with me,
Tc999.