Notices

Day 5

Old 05-13-2010, 01:07 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Scars,Souvineers we never lose

Thumbs up Day 5

Good night (or early morning) my sleep scheule has been so off but I am lucky (well not lucky) but not to be working right now and to have the time to get ttheough my initial major wd's and be able to nap and speep when necessary, this will probably be the last week I can do this as I need a job badly but I know God has a plan for me and is going to give me that job as soon as he knows my recovery is set up for success and He knows that I have done everything necessary not only to get the perfect "mommy" position for my in my field but also most importantly to keep it.

I am thankful for all I got done around my home today, lot of cleaninh my home as it has been badly neglected and its such a metaphor for my life its crazy my house still remaied as dirty and unclean as I was so its imperative, for me, that I get it cleaned up just like me for my recovery.

I can not bleiev ei let me house get so bad and neglected nor myself, my body, my brain, and simply myself. Just like my home I was a mess and we both need a lot of work but I didnt drink today, day five, thoguht about it once, b./c the cleaning is causing a lot of back pain but I got rhough it and I am still well over 1 week now w/ shooting drugs but I have not spoecifically been counting thos ddays b/c its just in my past and b.c I now know the A was my biggest problem that is the date of my sobriety and the issue I know was the biggest problem for me and the slippirest slope that could have me right back to using if I drink I never would have stuck a needle in my arm if I weere not drunk the first 50 times or so, then I no longer needed to be dink to do it.

Good night my firends thank you all so much for your continued support and for bieng here, I am very grateful for getting through day 5 b/c besides my pregnancy where I did NOTHING for 9 months (or as soon as I found out so about 2 weeks into the pregnancy) but other than that I have only been sober 5 days the entire time sine mty back surgery and that was done by white knuckeling it, i was setting myself up for failure and I failed.

NOT this time, I got this. Sweet dreams to all, good night...
<3 Dream
Old 05-13-2010, 01:16 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Persevere, Never give up!

Another day, you should be proud of yourself, it really cant be easy and GOD knows how hard you are trying. Keeping your mind on other things i am sure helps. Check your other threads I have left messages there for you.

Woman of God

Be still for a while and praise God for His favor, His grace and His awesomeness!

God is able to do the impossible and is always near.. He loves us unconditionally.

Together, lets get many ladies to praise Him with one voice in this next hour.

Please forward this to every woman who's close to your heart.

Stay blessed
Old 05-13-2010, 01:50 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

yup
Old 05-14-2010, 06:42 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Persevere, Never give up!

hi Dream, how r u? havent heard from u today? r you feeling ok? hows day 6 been? thinking and praying for you. hugs