Notices

recently realized i have a problem.

Old 05-12-2010, 09:31 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

recently realized i have a problem.

I can't believe it took me about a year to realize that I have a problem with alcohol. Iam a exotic dancer so I would drink every night that I worked. It kind of helped me loosen up more to dance. I started out with drinking about a 5th a night 4 days a week. Then got up to 3/4 of a gallon a night right before I quit. I thought I had it under control because I never drank any where but there. I can't believe how blind I was. I am just thankful I realized I need help. Before its too late.
Old 05-12-2010, 09:32 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi Harley,

Welcome!

I was also shocked to realize that I had become an alcoholic. It seemed to happen so fast. I'm glad that you recognize that you want and need to stop drinking. Take a look around and read and post.
Old 05-12-2010, 10:17 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
SR Fan

You've come to a great place. Everyone here can relate to what you're going through, so keep reading and posting. We all used alcohol (or drugs) for different "reasons" but in the end, it doesn't really matter why we started or how much we drank, just that it began to take over our lives and become a vicious cycle. It's really good that you see it and want to stop it now.