Go Back  SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information > Friends and Family > Friends and Family of Substance Abusers
Reload this Page >

UPDATE!!!!! Ex is doing it all over again w/ new girlfriend...i feel helpless!!

Old 05-11-2010, 06:36 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Ok so I don't know if any of you remember this post I made months ago.... but here is the link if you wanna re-cap http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...-helpless.html

***UPDATE***

Basically I guess she just got tired of all his bullsh** which I knew she would eventually...and she left him. I dunno how out of control it got or anything before she left, but she sent me a message on facebook letting me know. I have to tell you all, I feel SOOOOOO relieved. I know it wasn't my battle, and there was nothing I could really do, but I did think about her all the time, just worrying if she was okay, and if her kids were okay. Anyways, just thought I would share. And she seems really serious about leaving him, so I am literally praying she stays away!!!
Old 05-11-2010, 06:43 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
RIP Sweet Suki

Well, good for her. She got out just like you did. He'll find someone else before long.

So...how are YOU doing? How's the pregnancy coming along?
Old 05-12-2010, 01:33 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Nothing changes if nothing changes and until he finds a better path he will continue to repeat the process on this one.

But that's him, how are you doing? Take care of yourself and the baby and don't worry about what anyone else is doing, it's like watching a train wreck about to happen.

Hugs