Funny story about Codependent No More

Old 05-07-2010, 12:17 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Funny story about Codependent No More

Today I had to run lots of errands and I decided to get my car washed. The knd of wash they do for you. A while back I bought Codependent No More by Melodie Beattie on cd so I can listen to it in my car.
Well when they were cleaning the inside all of a sudden I heard a familiar voice....Then I hear "Anger can be a forceful emotion" in full blast. Everyone there starts chuckling. I guess they must have switched the cd player on full blast as they were wiping down the radio. I held my head high, thanked them as they were giggling and drove away doing 100 miles an hour. Need a new car wash place...LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-07-2010, 01:13 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Oh that is priceless.

It could have been much worse!
Old 05-07-2010, 01:21 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

LOL I also had a self help CD on !! when I arrived it was playing the first track and when I left it was in track #7 I think so they listened to it LOL.

Also at some other time I went while still unpacking, etc and the back seats were really messy. Well they put some order as well and singled out a black bra that probably got dropped from somewhere with all the movement LOL and I am sure they thought I had "fun" in the back seat...

As it is I have gone to the same car wash!! hope they dont remember Im the 'black bra woman'... ahahaha thanks for the laughs!!
Old 05-07-2010, 01:26 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Yeap, they listened to it the whole time. I couldnt stop them.. there were 4 of them in the car. I just didnt catch it in time. Love the bra story too!! I have one of those but best NOT to discuss.
Hugs
Lulu
Old 05-07-2010, 01:38 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Go ask the Multivax

Old 05-08-2010, 05:26 AM
  # 6 (permalink)