STBXAH had a date last night...

Old 04-26-2010, 07:12 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Just for today....

STBXAH had a date last night...

I don't know whether to ring his neck or kiss his date for taking him off my hands....

Suprisingly I am a little upset about this. I guess my HP is at work all the time, slapping me in the face every time I get soft and start thinking maybe he is a good guy, maybe we will be okay through this divorce, blah blah blah...

I have come to the realization that he is going to need to leave the house asap. I really don't care where he goes, he is a liar, a manipulator and I am not going to go on this emotional rollercoaster with him. he thinks it's okay to carry on the life of a bachelor in my house while I am footing the bill...wrong.

Here is how it went down...

STBXAH told me he was going to his moms for the evening to work on his equipment (he has a lawn service) fine, no problem...Well, I get a call from a friend about 2 hours later saying she saw him at a department store telling the cashier "I am recently divorced and going out on my first date with someone new tonight, and I am nervous" spent like 200.00 on a new outfit, shoes, watch, blazer the whole 9 yards...what the heck?

I don't know why I am suprised, I guess I am more upset that I was falling for his BS again hook line and sinker! Earlier in the day he called me and said "I wanna talk to my girl" and I said are you talking about our daughter, and he said "No, you..we're still married, right?" What a weirdo to be lying to a cashier in a department store? Idiot! I hope he had fun on his date. I don't even know what to say about this one!
Old 04-26-2010, 07:21 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
RIP Sweet Suki

Sounds like it's time to send him to his mom's basement.
Old 04-26-2010, 07:42 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Froglegs... the pain is undeniable... for that I'm sorry to hear.

I've come to the conclusion (for me) the realization that some people are just yucky... with or without alcohol and drugs...

Unfortunately it seems you've been married to one....

Fortunately you've been given a reprieve and I hope you hop on down the road find a lovely pond and a new lily pad all your own.

Hugs to you.
Old 04-26-2010, 07:57 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I am sorry- It does hurt even though they are jerks and you don't want to be with them. I saw my Ah with a woman on my boat yesterday as I was riding my bike along the water side. Now - I guarantee you I don't want him back but to have another woman on my boat that I paid for really pissed me off. We need to get over it and thank these women for taking them off our hands. Easier said than done -- I can do this - I can do this - I can do this. Come on HP- Give me some strength- Sending some your way too!
Old 04-26-2010, 08:04 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
To thine own self be true.

Thanks for sharing Froglegs. How pitiful a life he is living. He is probably trolling for a new person to take care of him. They keep one foot in the door and one foot out, always nervous because they are never sure who they are going to pi$$ off next, when they are going to be kicked out next, etc. They are aware, at some level, that SOMETHING causes trouble in their lives and they use others to manage everything (as we are all too well aware).

"I wanna talk to my girl" is a hook he uses to keep you emotionally involved in a "romantic" relationship. You can use this in any number of ways. You can use it to better understand yourself and your emotional life and further strengthen yourself against people like this. You can use it to better understand the dynamic between the two of you and how he keeps you involved. You can use it as motivation to go no contact. Either way you go, good for you for being aware.
Old 04-26-2010, 08:38 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Froglegs... a bit off topic... but I thought you'd appreciate this...

My younger brother served two tours in Iraq... while he was gone our father had someone give him a pendant of a frog.... he was puzzled at first... thinking "this is odd"... but the girl explained.... that the pendant of the frog represented her belief in FROG.... it helped her thru many dark hours and days til her brother came home safely.

F- Forever
R - Relying
O - On
G - God

:ghug3